PDP gives away J&K parts to China, Pak in slide show

We have the cold start more than our nukes which act as our detterent. There is so much confusion over the viability and practicality of such, its kind of a rabbit in a hat.

The Pakistani people/government cannot take such chances and attack India especially coupled with nuclear deterrent, unless Pakistan falls and has a medival age taliban administration which instigates such an act with fear of lives and loss of power.

The demand for sedition is currently the only way out for the people of J&K becuase the current religious majority of J&K is Muslim. The mullahs keep playing the Islam card always to have an "ummah" so that they can practise true Islam. The people led by the mullahs have no option.

I just hope that this struggle leads on for another 40 years. My feeling is the the newer generations of Muslims will have seen India in a different light and will have adjusted well to the cultural differences. This is already happening with current generation in the cities today. Hopefully 40 years will be enough for some of the feeling to trickle down to the towns and villages.

The Pakistani people/government cannot take such chances and attack India especially coupled with nuclear deterrent, unless Pakistan falls and has a medival age taliban administration which instigates such an act with fear of lives and loss of power.

They are quite near to such an administration, and Pakistan will destroy itself completely in exchange of destruction of India if given the chance

This is the difference of ideology between India and Pakistan and some may say the reason for the prosperity of the latter state.

Mephistopheles said:
I don't know about China or Pakistan but India does have nukes on standby and have the capability to strike Pakistan within 20 minutes.

Exactly
If Pakistan(or in fact any other country) uses nuclear weapons at this point then will be defeated by that act alone as it will put the entire world against them. So I don't think nuclear weapons need to be on standby or even close to it to act as a deterrent.

Mephistopheles said:
I remember reading it up somewhere, I don't remember it now. Ok so lets assume my statement is false
I'm not assuming it is false i KNOW it is false.

Because the others will not store their arms in component form if we do not.

Think about it.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

chiron said:
If Pakistan(or in fact any other country) uses nuclear weapons at this point then will be defeated by that act alone as it will put the entire world against them.
Does this mean Pakistan will never use nuclear weapons then ?

^ if they wanted to use it, they would have used it already, guess they know the consequences, but in realistic way, their arsenal power cannot be matched by us, its the chinese one should be worried.

Back