People with long hair, what's your routine?

kvn95ss

Adept
I shampoo once or twice a week, use coconut oil and don't tie my hair too tight.

I braid my hair before sleeping to prevent tangles, been working great so far.

Attachments

• 20210619_173914.jpg
    20210619_173914.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 138
I like long hairs (not to the tune of tying pony) but again summers are getting longer and pretty hotter in India (seems in 50 yrs we much of india'll be some sahara desert land).
So even though I wish, I have to cut my hair short.
Plus the maintenance is pretty high for long hairs and these days no time for it at all.

I do shampoo every 2 days and it does take a long time to shampoo wash cum later dry them. Even more time than ladies I feel.

Also, may be due to hair thinning I'm unable to maintain volume/style of my hairs so that makes me even more annoying. Earlier few yrs back my hair used to stay in shape and style without much efforts.

Life and work stress has played an obvious role in all this and really cannot work on it.

Any suggestion you have will be great..

I have long curly hair and they can be messy. I prefer using cocunut oil or sesame oil or a mix of mustard, cocunut, sesame. Then for shampoo, I used banana shampoo from body shop.

And to add theres is a long war going between Trichologist and others. Trichologist say oiling damages hair while Ayurveda says oiling is the best solution for hair. Trichologist play business here by just selling ever costly products with try and error results burning hole in pockets and damaging hair with so much steroid and tablets.

Back