PepperFry Launch Offer - Rs.225 Credit(Rs.200 on Signup + Rs.25 for Newsletter)

knoughtyd

Skilled
Signup at PepperFry.com : PepperFry.com - Signup

Steps
1.Verify your email id and immediately you will be credited with 200 points=Rs.200.
2.After that edit your communication preference and subscribe for Daily Pepper Newsletter and you will be credited with 25 points=Rs.25:D
So in Total you will be credited with 225points = Rs.225 for free shopping at PepperFry.com:clap:

Validity of the Credits = 30days & there is No Minimum buy on the products and its Free Shipping:eek:hyeah:

Update: Policy changed now you need to spend Rs.200 only then will you be able to use the points.

If you get something worth, then please post links so that it might help others also:)

i dont think we can redeem whole 225 points in one purchase. I tried to purchase a product worth 225 rupees. And it showed me that i can get a discount of 25rupees for 25 pepper points. Maybe its max 20% discount against the available equivalent pepper points u have.

Update:They have changed the policy in less than 24hours :|

According the change in their policies, while every registration will continue to get 200 points but the redemption of the points will start only when the Order Value exceeds Rs.200:no:

For example, if the order value is Rs. 400 or more, only then will a customer will be able to redeem 200 points.

They have removed all product less than 150rs after seeing overwhelming response from buyers.

Luckily, before that i have ordered 3 products from 3 different ids :p

Garnier Deo(15rs), VLCC moisturizer(15rs) & Black Formal Belt(125rs)

knoughtyd said:
Update:They have changed the policy in less than 24hours :|

According the change in their policies, while every registration will continue to get 200 points but the redemption of the points will start only when the Order Value exceeds Rs.200:no:

For example, if the order value is Rs. 400 or more, only then will a customer will be able to redeem 200 points.

Fair enough to me. If all the retailers keep bleeding, then we'll see more shutdowns like taggle.com

Got my 1st order of Garnier Deo worth 142rs in just 15rs with nice packing.

Waiting for two more orders
<

Sh!t man, my first 2 orders are good but 3rd one sucks.

Belt which i ordered is having scratched/damaged buckle, i have raised a ticket but they are not doing anything into it.

Back