perfume2order - site recommendation

I had a good expereince with them. Ordered a perfume (~1000 INR), they didn't have it in stock so they called me and asked me for an alternative. They sent a costlier perfume (~1300 bucks) without charging extra money. I must say that their customer care is good. On the downside, they do not have stocks of what is listed on the website.

If you are looking for a particular product, I would recommend asking them about the availability of the product before ordering.

^^Prices look neat and they claim the perfumes to be 100% original too. Just don't know whether to trust them or not.

the prices are definitely on the higher side , but they are authentic...
The Azzaro Chrome 100ML is priced 2599 rs @ perfume2order..while i got the same for 1300 rs from this shop called Damini @ delhi..which is supposed to have duty free prices and ofcourse authentic products...
except for some colognes like Curve for men..which is 1099 for 75ML, rest all seems to be priced damn high....i suggest you visit department stores better atleast you get the chance to sample them before buying

nixy_15 said:
Wow, you can Redeem your Citibank Credit Card reward points. :)

Time to order. :D

mate there are authentic cologne and perfume shops in mumbai like ALFA..from where you can get them at almost half the prices::bleh:

xtr.pwnzor said:
mate there are authentic cologne and perfume shops in mumbai like ALFA..from where you can get them at almost half the prices::bleh:

Was talking about ordering deodorants :bleh:

I have ordered from them many times, Pricing is decent (do not compare with the gray market items and so called authentic ones). You can get 10% discount if you use the coupon code provided by them in the first page.

I bought few items recently, following is the pricing after discounts.

Davidoff Cool Water 4.2 OZ for Rs. 1,949

Escada Sentiment 3.4 OZ for Rs. 2028

One Man Show 3.3OZ for Rs. 632

Just to give an idea about their pricing.

Perfumes are authentic.

You can chat with them online and confirm the availability and then order. If more members are interested we can negotiate and get a better price, organise a GO :p

gmano said:
I have ordered from them many times, Pricing is decent (do not compare with the gray market items and so called authentic ones). You can get 10% discount if you use the coupon code provided by them in the first page.

I bought few items recently, following is the pricing after discounts.

Davidoff Cool Water 4.2 OZ for Rs. 1,949

Escada Sentiment 3.4 OZ for Rs. 2028

One Man Show 3.3OZ for Rs. 632

Just to give an idea about their pricing.

Perfumes are authentic.

You can chat with them online and confirm the availability and then order. If more members are interested we can negotiate and get a better price, organise a GO :p

You might be correct abt online pricing...but well.....shops like Damini and alfa cant be said as" grey market shops" ...they are one of the best perfume/cologne stores in India which sell 100 % original authentic items at duty free prices...you can get stuffs like coolwater @ 1.2-1.3k , Gucci Pour Homme II 100ml is like 2300rs there, while its 2K @ perfume2order for 50Ml itself, Chanel Allure hommesport 100ml is like 3200 there, while its almost 6k at perfume2order , CK be 200ML is 2k @ damini while its 2K for 100ML @ perfume2order ....the same goes for CK one too, but well yeah not every1 can visit those places , so perfume2order might be reliable, but the price is still way too high :)

well, the perfume i want is not available in stores here and the pricing is on par with the international rates so thanks for your advice though xtr....

xtr.pwnzor said:
You might be correct abt online pricing...but well.....shops like Damini and alfa cant be said as" grey market shops" ...they are one of the best perfume/cologne stores in India which sell 100 % original authentic items at duty free prices...you can get stuffs like coolwater @ 1.2-1.3k , Gucci Pour Homme II 100ml is like 2300rs there, while its 2K @ perfume2order for 50Ml itself, Chanel Allure hommesport 100ml is like 3200 there, while its almost 6k at perfume2order , CK be 200ML is 2k @ damini while its 2K for 100ML @ perfume2order ....the same goes for CK one too, but well yeah not every1 can visit those places , so perfume2order might be reliable, but the price is still way too high :)

May be you can organise a Group Order (from Damini) for all of us :eek:hyeah:

Certainly recommended, ordered on sat evening and delivered on Monday morning from Gurgaon. The only nagging thing is that they started calling up and informing up for recent discount offers(other than regular promotional smses). One polite request not call as I will check the site regularly was enough, no more calls. Overall nice purchase experience.

Back