perfume2order - site recommendation

babhishek said:
As a true enthusiast
please arrange a go...

mate...im not from delhi :).....i usually get all of them from abroad , i do buy from there when i visit delhi , and the shop guy doesnt ship the products by himself, so what i usually do when i need something from there is...i have a friend in delhi whom i pay the money...and he gets me the stuff shipped via speedpost to my home..... i was telling that the prices on that site was way too much for an individual order , group order can be possible only with the help of some guy from delhi, and not me who is from kerala:D

kippu said:
who are the right kind of sellers in indiatimes ... is that guy teknix good because the price is atleast 40% off perfume2order :|

http://shopping.indiatimes.com/ism/...6&categoryID=&parentCategoryID=&sid=100865&q=

i think its better to stay off indiatimes...because i havent seen any1 leave feedback to sellers there , and it usually takes ages to get the stuff shipped to ur place , fragrancex is a reputed seller i guess...

I've bought mainly the sub Rs 500 Adidas EDTs from p2o and found them to be authentic. Prices have gone up now. Best place to buy perfumes- Duty Free in Airports. And Damini in GK2 stocks diluted perfumes. I speak from experience.

Did not want to open a different thread. So asking here itself. I am planning to order a perfume from perfume2order as i can redeem my imint point here. But the catch is that i am looking for a ladies perfume (to gift) and preferably priced on a reasonable side. Any suggestions ??

whats reasonable raks ..and what sort of perfume does the person like ... perfume gifting is very tricky ..if you dont know her well , just give a coupon :D

Can anyone tell me how much does the Men perfume 'Dunhill Desire' cost ?
I checked the perfume2order site and it costs 1769 rupees and i checked on ebay and it is around 1500 rupees including shipping ?
Any other options to buy the same ? Alfa ??

Edit:
perfume2order has 50ml one for Rs. 1769 and 100ml one for 2249
ebay.in has 100ml one for 1500
Such a huge price difference ??? :O

The ebay links says this...

Note : This is a 100 ml tester bottle hence will come without the box

Whats this ???

yea the perfume2order one is a premium site , expensive option than the shops you can find in your town itself :)

the tester bottles donot come with any box , they are placed on the shelf so that buyers can test their products , that is what the ebay guy is selling

@raksrules - Desire Blue is a kickass fragrance! Go for it. Had bought the 100ml once and planning to buy one again. There's a Desire Red as well. :)

Get it off ebay GEB - Global Easy Buy

The site displays it as a 'brand new tester' though. :p

Tester thing is getting men confused :S

Will it be safe to buy from ebay India the tested thing ??

Here are couple of links:

eBay India: DUNHILL - DESIRE BLUE FOR MEN - EDT 100ml (item 250633394219 end time 14-Jun-2010 16:55:42 IST)

eBay India: Original branded Perfume Desire Red by Dunhill 100 ml (item 170494267861 end time 09-Jun-2010 10:08:27 IST)

Is Alfa a good option ? Are they selling fakes ??

@Desecrator

The link you gave also shows that you get some 3 vail or whatever it is free. What is this ?

Also is the price mentioned there of 1966 is final price with shipping to India ??

Any coupons that can be used on GEB ?

^Yes ebay GEB price is inclusive of duties and shipping rates. The bundle gives you 3 chotu vials of some fragrance (not necessarily this one) which could be used for 4~5 times for each vial. :)

No idea about coupons though. I dont think there's any now.

Back