Perfumes/Deodorants/Fragrances

Ankur

Adept
Heyo all,

after a discussin in the General Talk section. i've decided to start an IC for perfumes. I know many would be interested for the same.

as suggested by xtr.pwnzor there is a shop in delhi which offers quality perfumes at decent reasonable prices.

now, all you have to do is.

Post all the perfumes you require and need me to get a quote from the shop. I'll compile a list at the end when we'll get plenty of interested people.

Currently my exams are going on. will let this IC go for a wek or two. then will go and ask quotes for them.
so start posting with your perfumes. :p :eek:hyeah:

For reference, check here. http://www.techenclave.com/general-talk/perfume2order-site-recommendation-154466.html

If any of you know any other shop in Delhi/Noida which provide authentic perfumes/Deo's at reasonable rates. Please feel free to share it here. might come useful.

Will change this IC to GO if many people would be interested and the price offered from the shop would be good enough to think upon.

**Here is the list as suggested by you (as on 23rd Dec)**

Joop Jump
Adidas Moves
Cool Water by DavidOff
One Man Show by Jacques Bogart
Burberry Brit
Millesime Imperial by Creed
Giorgio Beverly Hills "G"
Bvlgari Aqua
Hugo Boss Summer
Dunhill Desire Blue 100ml
Armani Aqua Di Gio 100 mL
Calvin Klein Eternity 100 mL
Gucci Pour Homme II 100ml
Allure hommesport 100ml
Azzaro Chrome
Escada Sentiment
Isimiaki

Ankur

Re: Perfumes/Deoderants/Fragrances

real and authentic as said by xtr.pwnzor.

moreover i'll confirm the same when i'll go to the shop myself. for now, you just have to post what do you want.

I can guarantee you that the fragrances from that delhi shop is 100 % original and authentic ...i have over 30 designer fragrances in my wardrobe.... so i can easily make out between a fake and an authentic one....;) , if you people are in a doubt which 2 get 1st...ill put in some suggestions....people who are still in doubt..can check these review links...

Review: Damini - New Delhi Shops/Retail - Grapevine.in

Damini, Greater Kailash Part 1, Delhi|Damini Cosmetics in Delhi-NCR- asklaila

can you pm me the price of "creed imperial millesime", and giorgio beverly hills' "G" .btw another place to buy perfume is perfume2order.com, they also got a sale going on.

Prices for the cologne Bulgari Aqua please. ALso see if Hugo Boss Summer is available.This was a limited edition during summer and not available in stores easily.But considering our Indian weather, I would like to have one :p

Axe Proximity Deodorant Body Spray, Bergamot.

Joop

and many more :p

It would be better if you can get a price list from them

it is advisable that we all prepare a list of perfumes which are good and are not easily available in the market.

On request of getsetgo_008 im posting a list of colognes which are good for starters and available at the best prices @ damini....

1. Azzaro Chrome

2. Calvin Klein One

3. Davidoff Echo

4. Gucci Pour Homme II

5. Hugo Dark Blue

6. Ralph Lauren Polo Blue

7. Bvlgari BLV

8. Jovan White Musk

9. Davidoff Coolwater Game

10. Nautica Voyage

11. Carolina Herrera 212 Men

12. Azzaro Visit

13. Versace Blue jeans

14. Adidas Victory League ( this is so similar to Boss Bottled No.6 by Hugo boss, but much less expensive)

15. Burberry for Men by Burberry

16. L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme by Issey Miyake

17. Bvlgari Aqua Marine

18. Bvlgari Aqua Pour Homme

19. Hugo Energise

20. Calvin Klein Be

Back