Perfumes/Deodorants/Fragrances

Re: Perfumes/Deoderants/Fragrances

yo wat about gifting this stuff to chicks .. xtr.pwnzor list some good ones to gift to girls ..
/easy christmas presents for your sisters,gf etc

apextwin146 said:
yo wat about gifting this stuff to chicks .. xtr.pwnzor list some good ones to gift to girls ..
/easy christmas presents for your sisters,gf etc

hmm i dont have that much idea abt women's fragrances....than some ...like

1. Cool Water for women by davidoff

2. Gucci Envy EDP

3. Calvin klein Obsession night

4. Dior J'Adore

5. Chanel Coco ( damn expensive , but one of the best )

6. Chanel coco mademoiselle ( damn expensive , but one of the best )

7. Armani Code for Women

8. Burberry Brit for women

9. Versace Bright Crystal

10. Dolce Gabbana Light Blue

Azzaro Visit for starters? :O

Might want to change that - that woody fragrance sometimes hurts thy neighbours. A bottle I gifted myself 3 yrs back is still not half way through! :\

I need Nautica Voyage, Axe dark temptation shower gel and deodorant body spray.

I also need some chocolate fragrances other than Axe (I need some less expensive ones :))

coolraghav said:
I get it from alpha duty free shop, best price and best way to shop :p

Where is that?? Do you know any shop in pune where i will get this chep. Didnt fine any till yet :no:

Gannu said:
Azzaro Visit for starters? :O

Might want to change that - that woody fragrance sometimes hurts thy neighbours. A bottle I gifted myself 3 yrs back is still not half way through! :\

well i got visit within 3-4 months of the starting of this hobby:D...its a great scent for me...which is versatile ..it can be worn anytime anywhere...casual , semi-formal, formal, and even for parties or a special evening lol:D , there are rarely designer scents like that which can be used for a variety of occasions, the only downside is the fragrance works better in cool weather, and not recomended to wear in high temps. But as u said...some starters might not find it comfortable, hence i recomended more of aquatic/ fresh clean scents

H_D said:
recommending KENNETH COLE BLACK for all males, it is my fav :p

i bought it last year, its rather nice, only bad thing about it is it wears off very fast, so its only good if your rendezvous is going to last only an hour or two.

So what happened to this deal.I'm in too for a couple of Davidoffs.
btw does anybody know of any good genuine place in Mumbai but priced reasonably?

Arun1 said:
So what happened to this deal.I'm in too for a couple of Davidoffs.
btw does anybody know of any good genuine place in Mumbai but priced reasonably?
plase refer to post # 32 above.

xtr.pwnzor said:
Alfa perfumes at Vile Parle...
How is it on the reasonably priced front?Would it be possible to know who supplies them so maybe we could do bulk deals directly with that person?

getsetgo_008 said:
plase refer to post # 32 above.
Yeah noticed that later after making my post.

Back