Petrol should be sold at all stores. #deadtiredafterpushingbike

muneersn

Disciple
wouldn't it be nice if petrol would be sold at all stores. (ok, maybe at triple the cost and in tiny quantity packets)

#deadtiredafterpushingbike

The idea is that a small amount of fuel should be easily available in case of urgent requirement. And regarding the concern of black market, that is the reason I've suggested high cost and tiny quantity. People will buy from here only when absolutely necessary.

At least the petrol stations should give us the option of taking some limited quantity of fuel in bottles. Most of them deny and it is hard to tow the vehicle especially during peak traffic hours. :(

At least the petrol stations should give us the option of taking some limited quantity of fuel in bottles. Most of them deny and it is hard to tow the vehicle especially during peak traffic hours. :(

They do give it, albeit, in their own metal or some special material can's, for which they take a deposit of 500 or so. The max fuel they provide in this way is understood as a liter. Once you come back with the empty can, you get your deposit back.

Well ...........i prefer to keep two empty bottles of 2ltrs each ( any soft drink bottle)........ or may be keep my engine oil's empty csn of 3.5 ltrs..........................

Last week faced similar situation.. my bike gave away at pashan road while going towards bavdhan... and unfortunately there is no petrol pump on the road which goes towards baner/kothrud from hinjewadi chowk.. and finally got a 300 ml pepsi bottle full of petrol at the shop by paying a premium of Rs.30. #godblessthatshopkeeper :)

@muneersn keep a thumb rule to alway fuel up as soon as ur bike goes in reserve... and keep ur fuel gauge working.... Running out of fuel will never be an issue then....unless someone robs it :) Which is also very possible now a days...

It is banned for the reason, cause it can be misused for incorrect activities during rioting and fights. As usual, the government thinks every citizen is a terrorist thug. Similar to how cyber cafes ask for ID proof these days.

Back