Petrol should be sold at all stores. #deadtiredafterpushingbike

@muneersn keep a thumb rule to alway fuel up as soon as ur bike goes in reserve... and keep ur fuel gauge working.... Running out of fuel will never be an issue then....unless someone robs it :) Which is also very possible now a days...

Very correct. Usually do so. But this was a rather rare occurrence, and it was bad because I was in an underpass when the fuel got over. Had to push the bike all the way up the underpass!

It is banned for the reason, cause it can be misused for incorrect activities during rioting and fights. As usual, the government thinks every citizen is a terrorist thug. Similar to how cyber cafes ask for ID proof these days.

True. So I guess a better solution would be to have the provision of a second reserve tank with a very small capacity, say just 200ml. This would make sure that you would go straight to the petrol bunk after hitting this second reserve.

I have that bad habit of riding bike with reserve tank :/ But I fill petrol when there is at least one litre petrol is available in reserve tank :D Anyways, I have seen such services available in villages. They sell petrol at higher prices. I know that is illegal but sometimes it's an illegal yet lifesaver thing.

Do you people know that you can use choke and travel for at least a km or 2 although not smooth saves you from pushing the bike. Also bend the bike completely to the left so any petrol left will be used

I have that bad habit of riding bike with reserve tank :/ But I fill petrol when there is at least one litre petrol is available in reserve tank :D Anyways, I have seen such services available in villages. They sell petrol at higher prices. I know that is illegal but sometimes it's an illegal yet lifesaver thing.

Wow. You usually are below reserve but above empty tank. That's a thin line! :thumbup:

Back