User Guides Phishing IQ Test

The astounding response to the first MailFrontier Phishing IQ test, taken by over 225,000 people, successfully raised "phishing" awareness to an all-time high. But with phishing emails increasing daily, it's time for a whole new challenge: the MailFrontier Phishing IQ Test II.
We're back with 10 new suspect "phish" fresh from our collection – all actually received by real people like you. Whether you're brand new or a repeat tester, the question is the same: If you received one of these emails in your inbox – what would you do?
To take the test, click on the link for each question. Then read it, review it, and decide if it's legitimate or a "phish." When you're done with all 10 questions, click "Get Your Score" to find out how well you did. Good luck!

Take the Test

I got 8 correct out of 10.

Anyways @chiron,You are one hell of a "thread-bumper" :) :):):)
Takes more than courage to bump a "close-to-five-years" post just like that . :)

See the time of first posting , 27 Feb 05, 10:04 PM :goodjob::goodjob::rock::rock:

10/10 for me too :p
Phishing.jpg

EDIT: Sorry... This post was made by me (4dh1r). The website logged in the saved password for SunnyBoi :ashamed: And I cannot find how to delete this post :huh:

Back