phone for 15k

lazyme

Adept
Know this has been answered many times before but i'm very confused.Will be buying a new phone this weekend.Please suggest me the best one for this price range.Hows the SE K790i compared to the W810i?

lazyme said:
Know this has been answered many times before but i'm very confused.Will be buying a new phone this weekend.Please suggest me the best one for this price range.Hows the SE K790i compared to the W810i?
k790i is definately better than w810i with bigger and better screen,better camera and plus w810i is really outdated now.
if u can increase ur budget to around 18k then n73 is a better all round device.

yeah will suggest the n73 anyday...but if it has to be between these 2, its a no brainer..the k790 that is...:D But i dont think u'll get it for 15k...:hap5: Its somewhere around 16.5k..

Being an PROUD owner of W810i :)

I can definitely suggest K790 , W810 is subset of K790..even in looks ;)

btw u getting it for ursef ?? i doubt it..:p

^ If your interested, the P990i has dropped to 17k grey

can anyone suggest where i can pick up one for that price in Pune or B'luru. will be on brief tour to those cities in the coming week and want to try my luck:bleh:

N73 has a very very tiny keypad.

A friend of mine owned it for a few days and got fed up and sold it off..... Ridiculously tiny keypad. And his hands are smaller than mine.

^^ I found the keypad of N73 to be okay..not too bad..but yeah, i agree, it depends on the size of the fingers using it..:p But seriously i think, the pros of the N73 outweigh the cons by a big margin..so it is really a very good buy..:eek:hyeah: Of all, i think SE makes the worst keypads..especially the newer models like the k550, k810 etc...:no:

Back