phone for 15k

kandissa said:
can anyone suggest where i can pick up one for that price in Pune or B'luru. will be on brief tour to those cities in the coming week and want to try my luck:bleh:
Got this price from Alfa (Mumbai), dunno about other places. Alfa is literally the cheapest place to get non-stolen electronics in India heh.

abt n73me . i had it .. its keypad is not that tiny ... its a very good phone . its screen size and its resolution is just great .. watching avi movies with smart movie player is just amazing on that phone ..:hap2:

i might just get it again ..:eek:hyeah:

yogi7272 said:
abt n73me . i had it .. its keypad is not that tiny ... its a very good phone . its screen size and its resolution is just great .. watching avi movies with smart movie player is just amazing on that phone ..:hap2:

i might just get it again ..:eek:hyeah:

Whts maximum frame rate of videos it can handle?

should be 30fps .. cos the movie watching is same as on pc .. never missed my pc during load sheddings hours ..:eek:hyeah:

i dont know abt others ... but the most significant feature of n73 should be its video playback along with its cam .:)

Okay finally bought the K790i for my sister.She found the n73 too bulky:no:
Got the K90i+512MB card for Rs 17,150
Also got the 6233 for myself :hap2:
6233+1GB card - Rs 9,800
Thanks for the help guys:)

Wow Gr8 Pal congo :hap2: sensible choice!! if u can then do post de pic of K790i,at da same time take sum pics frm its cam and post that too!!bye tc

lazyme said:
Okay finally bought the K790i for my sister.She found the n73 too bulky

Errr..the N73 is bulky and the k790i isnt....?? :O :O .......:p Tht really beats me..

But the fact remains, the N73 beats the k790 in almost all parameters...

well, can help it..girls are unpredictable and they often dont see reason..not to forget they have complete disregard for technical specifications...(n tht includes my sis as well..:p ) hope she is not reading this...:ashamed:

SE K790i-Pic taken by 6233

Nokia 6233-Pic taken by K790i

There is no cam cover on the 6233.How do i protect the lens from scratches?
Also where can i find appz,games,themes,walls etc for my 6233?
Will add pics taken by the k790i later.

Go for Nokia N73 ME, the Biggest Advantage is Bundled Memory of 2GB + Carl Ziess Optical Lens based 3MP Camera, Symbian OS 9.1. Incase of SE K790i you will have to purchase separately a 2GB Memory Card that too are damn expensive.

lazyme said:
There is no cam cover on the 6233.How do i protect the lens from scratches?

Also where can i find appz,games,themes,walls etc for my 6233?

Will add pics taken by the k790i later.

Perhaps u can buy the scratch gaurd for the screen and then cut it in the shape of the rectangle cam slot and then affix it...but i dont know what impact it wud have on the pic quality..i have the same phone and i have the same problem..though i keep it in a case while travelling, the lack of cam cover is a serious oversight on the part of nokia..even if u accidentally touch it, finger prints remain and tht affects the pic quality..and if u rub it with ur hands to take off the stains, it cud lead to permanent hairline scratches on the transparent lense protection..again tht'll affect pic quality..:no:

For apps/games etc. for the 6233, the best place indeed is mobile9 ..register for free and u have full access to all the stuff..:)

Is there any genuine sound quality difference in n73 and n73 ME.I'm confused btw them and k-790i.My basic priority is MUSIC.:eek:hyeah:
Can the music quality of N73's be compared to the walkman series on Sony ericsson(Cos i had w-550i for abt 1.5 yrs now which really rocked in music):)

Back