Less than 10K Phone for media under 10k

b33rus

Disciple
Hello,
I'm looking to buy a phone for my grandmother under 10k she uses it only for YouTube and calling. I'm thinking of redmi 9 prime unless there are any better suggestions

If going for any custom skin based phone at the price point mentioned, do expect lags and performance issues.
M21 is a relatively good phone for the use case mentioned. However, it will get slow with time and you need to regularly clean your phone.
Other option would be to go for Nokia phones. Yes, the hardware might be dated compared to the competition, but it shouldn't be an issue in your case. Stock Android will anyday offer smooth experience over custom-skin rom.
G20, 5.4 can be a good options. They are a bit pricier but is worth it.

Last edited:
If going for any custom skin based phone at the price point mentioned, do expect lags and performance issues.
M21 is a relatively good phone for the use case mentioned. However, it will get slow with time and you need to regularly clean your phone.
Other option would be to go for Nokia phones. Yes, the hardware might be dated compared to the competition, but it shouldn't be an issue in your case. Stock Android will anyday offer smooth experience over custom-skin rom.
G20, 5.4 can be a good options. They are a bit pricier but is worth it.
Went ahead with m21 with exchange offer. Thanks

Back