Phone of the Year 2005. Vote Now.

Chaos said:
Dont tell me the stupid torch :p.

Well, actually, that "stupid torch" helped me out a lot during the power shortages during the rains here, and when my so-called "emergency" lamp failed during a power-cut...
BTW, i would've voted for the w800i, but since it wasnt mentioned, had to go for k750i.... i almost bought the k750i... but bought a nikon S1 instead... i'm eyeing the w800i... waiting till the price drops a bit...

k750i coz of its pricing n70 is damn too expensive....samsung sux..y battery prob's..den v3 best fer looks but at 14 mb wot cud u actually do wid it

fer me either 6630/k750i only depends whom do ya follow nokia/erricson

don ask me ive got a reliance :p

N6630 IMO
k750i is a worthy competitor, but as Nokia has recently reduced the price of 6630 price recently, its better VFM now, so it gets notch up.

But which phone makes a better music phone?
The k750i, or the 6630

*off topic* Is some 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter available for 6630??

Chaos said:
Tell me one reason why the 1100 is an improvement over the 3310 which has been around since eternity ;). Dont tell me the stupid torch :p.
what was it selling for here when it was released?

params7 said:

Yeah it is, and as matter of fact, the 3.5mm converter is available for every nokia phone.But i don't think you can find it in India, can be easily found on international sites like ebay.com

params7 said:
But which phone makes a better music phone?
The k750i, or the 6630

i posted a link to mod regular nokia handsfrees to headphone jacks. Do a search.

6630 is the best value for money imo. the k750i was around 18k when i bought my 6630 for 13. i use symbian for a lot of things including reading ebooks so the 6630 pretty much gives me whatever i'm looking for. i dont care much about the photo quality since i use a digital camera for proper photos anyway and the 6630 camera is good enough as long as there is decent light.

Though i like the 6630 over the K750i but i still voted for K750i simply because it has a better cam and the strict design suits everybody...
The plus points of the 6630 is its price, good performance, a decent cam and a stereo player (huh..finally)..the looks are not to everybody's tastes and its a bit big.. :)

Back