Phone Rec 3k-4k

eptheta

Disciple
Cheapest Phone with the following Features:

So that Shubhan1401 and vinukm don't seem like silly, I actually changed the title from phone rec 3-4k to the current one so they were suggesting stuff properly. (Sorry you two)

I'm a cheap guy and I want a phone with just basic functionality.

As long as it can has the following features/does the following things:

-Phone calls (Obviously)

-Messaging

-Calender functions

-Alarm clock

-Changeable ringtones (I need a Star Trek ringtone, or I won't survive)

-Very good battery life.

-A color screen to go easy on my eyes.

-The cheaper the better.

I don't care much for music, games, internet etc.

I don't want to change my phone for at least 20 years, so I'm just looking for a phone that is durable.

While I know you guys probably don't even bother with these types of phones, I thought that I may as well ask cause I am clueless when it comes to phones.

Actually, judging by your suggestions (mainly the one with a touch screen) I actually feel my budget is 0-4k, not 3k-4k. Touchscreen is overkill, I have a laptop, and I'm actually not going to use my mobile so much.

And for some reason, my mom wants me to buy a Nokia one.

I'm looking for the CHEAPEST reliable phone with the features I listed.

(Not that I'm not grateful for your suggestion, I just phrased my title badly..)

EDIT: Can I change the thread title to "Cheapest phone with the following features" somehow ?

Get low priced NOKIA cause its A Phone with better battery, durable, stable, basic function and definitely to make call.

Its last longer. And choose which model suits u best else go with NOKIA X1-01/.

Check out the Nokia C3. Hard to beat Nokia when it comes to durability. All my phones were used for 3 - 5 years without any glitches whatsoever, inspite of multiple drops from the hand.

Back