Budget 25-30k Phone under the budget of 30K

swapingle5

Recruit
I can't decide between the Vivo V29e and Realme 11 Pro+ 5G. Can anyone recommend which would be the best?
In addition, once I get home, my son plays games on my phone. He dropped my phone a couple of times, but I was lucky. So I'm likewise looking for a reliable insurance plan.

Buy a used phone and give it to your son. Phones can break with the first fall itself.

Other than that you need to use the template so that better suggestions can be given reg the model.

If it's not an urgent requirement then I would suggest you to wait for few weeks. Both Online and offline festival sales are coming and you can get a value for money mobiles and as well as insurance at very reasonable price.
Between Vivo and Realme I can say both are equally good but be careful as both are curved display devices and screen can easily break upon fall and without insurance screen replacements are very costly.

Both the phones you listed are not good honestly, unless aesthetics are a priority.

My top picks will be Moto Edge 40 or Edge 40 neo (coming soon) or Poco F5 or OP Nord CE3. Look them up, check their reviews, take a call on what you want among them. Get a good case with tempered glass. No idea on insurance.

Always remember 1 thing - ignore all oppo & vivo branded phones. They are always a poor value. They have Realme, iQoo & Oneplus to make value for money phones. All 5 of them are owned by the same company, BBK.

I bought a IQOO Neo 7 5g - https://www.iqoo.com/in/products/neo7pro

Great display and has a fingerprint sensor on the screen itself which I find very useful. Has a huge battery which Lasts an entire day and has a ridiculous fast charger that takes 30 mins to fully charge itself.

It doesn't get hot with gaming and heavy usage. Downside is that you get a Realme skinned Android which to me doesn't feel much different.

Back