Phone with the best call clarity, superb internet & a looong battery life?

anikptl

Disciple
Hey friends,
till date, which phone is the bestest in terms of call clarity, blazing internet speed & long battery life? Please share ur opinion.

Hey friends,
till date, which phone is the bestest in terms of call clarity, blazing internet speed & long battery life? Please share ur opinion.

I am not a fan of Blackberry but I once used a Blackberry 8520 for a call and I was AWESTRUCK by the outstandingly awesome quality of voice that I got. I got the same phone for myself just for the calling purposes. The internet speed is great, the battery life is so good that I regularly forget where the charger is.

You might want to sample it. For about 7500 Rupees, this is the best 'PHONE' that you can get.

A Nokia E series would be my choice if u need blazing fast Internet

Else for voice SMS and battery life
Buy the 8800 BB
3500 and it's awesome !!!!!

I use it as a backup phone !!!!

DarkAngel : I want to buy such phone as my secondary phone. I have heard a lot about Blackberry & Nokia E series...especially about E72. I know E72 is old but still if i find it somewhere..either new (unsold stock somewhere) or used (must not have any software problems, a few/no scratches will be ok) ; I am ready to buy it. Any brand will do. My Budget is under 12K. Please help me out bro. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Arihant.EXE for helping me out...will consider ur choice while buying... :)

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks babhishek..but BB 8800 is an old phone...where can i find it now in 2012? Even i wanna use it as my backup phone.

- - - Updated - - -

My requirements :

1) superb call clarity
2) blazing fast internet (2G/3G anythng)
2) long lasting battery life (m fed up with android phones!)
3) occasional games (no high definition games n all)
4) social networking (most importantly eBuddy Messenger...i use it whole day)
5) QWERTY keypad.

It doesnt matter whether it has camera, fully fledged apps store, etc...
Looking forward for ur suggestions... :) :)

@destiny totally agree thats the phone I would buy even today. The most sturdy, the most dependable phone,The most awesome battery backup phone made by Nokia. Picked up one from singapore 3 months back for 5k. Using it as a spare phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this 6310i reminds me of the good old days when i used 8250 8310 8210 kind of cells which were truely awesome....
If anybody has any of these cellphones yet and willing to sale them, count me first in the list....:happy15:

Back