Photo Mug from Zoomin.com for Rs.38.60/- Shipped [Only for ebay members]

Neo-N

Skilled
Found this deal on Desidime. It was posted by some member... So credit goes to him.

One can get a Photo Mug for Rs. 38.60/- Shipped if one fulfills the eligibility criterion:

The eligibility criteria is:

You must be a valid eBay member.

Your eBay account must have been created on or before June 1, 2011.

You do not already have a ZoomIn account.

Link for the Coupon and Deal: Get a free Photo Mug / zoomin.com

I already ordered 3 Mugs from them. I am gonna order a few more for all the friend's birthdays coming up this year... ;)

P.S.: I am not a member on Desidime, neither am I related to Zoomin in any way.

Also, please don't bash me if you already knew this, it's for those who didn't!!
:lol:

I went to the link and supposedly i also got verified but i was again looped back to the verify eligibility page. What to do now ?

loops back a few times. now i cant get the image at all to load. when i drag it nothing happens other times the image opens in the explorer. stupid site. whts going wrong here.

raksrules said:
I went to the link and supposedly i also got verified but i was again looped back to the verify eligibility page. What to do now ?
jesal said:
loops back a few times. now i cant get the image at all to load. when i drag it nothing happens other times the image opens in the explorer. stupid site. whts going wrong here.
^^ Didn't happen to me... I have confirmed 4 orders as of now... What browser are you using?? I am on FF4.

Grease Monk said:
Any recommendations on custom mug designs?
^^ You gotta customize it for it to be custom... No recommendations!! :p

jesal said:
Same thing happened with me...

Follow these steps...

1.Copy the discount code

2.Logout

3.Go to Sign In and upload the picture.

4.After picture is uploaded go to order print.

5.Customize picture.

6.Apply code at checkout.

will gift a cup to my sis for her b'day, any customization recommendation guys ? images, texts, slogans will do :)

^same here purchase one for my sisy, its simple with her pic on it :), there are lots of option for customization, go with it

FYI, The coupon generated from ebay account can be used with any registered zoom-in account need not create a new account for each coupon.

I tried till the payment and did not place the order this way.

Anyone knows till when the coupon is valid?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

never mind found the last date. Its midnight, 15th June, 2011

I tried 5 times with different ID's.... Getting error..

We're Sorry!

We were not able to successfully generate a coupon for you as the verification process was interrupted.

Please review the eligibility conditions above and let us know if you believe you have received this message in error.

:(

j_jindal1 said:
I tried 5 times with different ID's.... Getting error..

We're Sorry!

We were not able to successfully generate a coupon for you as the verification process was interrupted.
Please review the eligibility conditions above and let us know if you believe you have received this message in error.

:(
Are these old IDs?? Created before 1st June, 2011??

Are you sure that they are not banned by ebay and do you accept the zoomin agreement each time you try??

Those are all old ID's atleast 4/5 years old.... They are not banned as well, I'm a regular shopper from ebay.... but still.

Is it possible that I use the coupon code that anyone else got.. ??

I got 4 coupons. :D I customized one mug, but I accidentally forgot to put in the code and clicked on pay in store and it went into my order history. Well, there goes that account into the virtual dustbin! lol

Have to create a new account now, since that order can't be canceled.

The best part is, you can pay with iMint points. 39 rs = 154 iMint points = peanuts, when you have 22,000 points waiting to be used up. :p :D

^^ what is this imint??

@neha, thanks for sharing, about that payment issue, previously i faced issue, now its done :)

Back