Photo Mug from Zoomin.com for Rs.38.60/- Shipped [Only for ebay members]

Matte / Glossy prints now Rs. 8 / 20 cents (regular price Rs. 40 / $1.00) and Luminous finish prints just Rs. 16 / 40 cents (regular price Rs. 60 / $1.50). (Prices indicated are per print)

With flat rate charge of just Rs. 45 / $1.00 and superfast delivery anywhere in India – order any quantity of photo prints for yourself and gift a set to friends and family you miss dearly.

To get your discount, apply coupon ‘8X10MG‘ (matte / glossy finish) or ‘8X10LUMIN‘ (luminous finish) during Checkout.

Hurry, sale ends 25th June, 2011.

ZoomIn blog » Blog Archive » Crazy 8

lida said:
Does any one have a zoomin code and is not planning to use than please fwd it to me... I will really appretiate it...
^^ I don't think anyone has a code now and in any case, the offer expired long back. :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Wait!! I think it's back:

rocker123 said:
Zoomin free mug deal is back for eBay members

Link:- Get a free Photo Mug / zoomin.com

Thanx to rocker123... :clap:

avinashwarrier said:
^^^are u sure???
Yes, I got a mail yesterday with the link as mentioned by rocker123.
The offer is valid till 30th June. And if you have already opened a new account on Zoomin through the eBay offer, this won't work as your Zoomin account is linked to eBay account.

@nehal

were you able to use the same eBay ID to generate new coupon this time? I get error message that I have already used this offer once before on all 3 of my accounts

Back