Photo Mug from Zoomin.com for Rs.38.60/- Shipped [Only for ebay members]

swastikrj said:
i have ordered one yesterday and now its showing shipped but when i click on track i cannot track the item - its coming invalid code on bluedart site

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

same here anyone not using coupon please pm me

someone please help me on this too

yes i got the replacement mug but the print looks cheaper than the damaged mug
CA50 said:
Mate have you received replacement for the damaged cup?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

i sent you the pic bro :)
raksrules said:
^^ ok thanks for the confirmation. Now i want to make a mug with the dexter print as shown in abid567's post ? I have already PMed him for the pic but if anyone else has a pic that is same as the above, please email me. my id here [at] yahoo [dot] com

Yesterday i generated one code and after logging in to ebay it never asked for any verification like call / email pin etc. It just gave me code on next page. Will order today. That Damn Imint gateway is still not working :mad:

Can anyone please give me the contact number of zoomin customer care. I have ordered two mugs, one yesterday night and one today morning. I want to request them to send those together at one go.

I had a typo in the shipping address. I raised a request on their site (under Help section) and it was solved quickly. No idea about CC number and cant check coz the site is blocked in office :(

raksrules said:
Can anyone please give me the contact number of zoomin customer care. I have ordered two mugs, one yesterday night and one today morning. I want to request them to send those together at one go.
Start a help request, their CC will help you with your problem

Back