Photo Mug from Zoomin.com for Rs.38.60/- Shipped [Only for ebay members]

^^ No mate..did not receive any invoice...only did that futuristic digital signature on fedEx's Tablet :p

Received two Mugs Today...another 1 in transit..will order more 14...neha tussi gr8 ho :)

^^ Nope..No Invoice

Received two...1 in transit..another 14 ordered today :)

Superb Packing and Print quality

Nehaa Tussi Gr8 ho

BTW whom are we looting?No,seriously,ebay or zoomin?

GuruGulabKhatri said:
actually zoomin service and CC is so Good..would feel guilty if i am looting them....
^^ Then, don't use the discount coupon. Just get the coupon and share it here. We have a clear conscience!! :lol:

P.S.: You are not looting anyone. Do you think that ebay/zoomin is not aware of this?? They have Zoomin.com printed on the base of the mugs.

So, you are indirectly advertising their products. Say, you buy and gift 10 mugs, then Zoomin has 10 prospective customers who may buy anywhere from 1 to n number of mugs from them!!

i m ordering one now

and i am too lazy to read 6 pages

thinking of ordering 2 more

can you guyz tell me whether i can order all 3 from a single ebay account ?

swastikrj said:
i m ordering one now

and i am too lazy to read 6 pages

thinking of ordering 2 more

can you guyz tell me whether i can order all 3 from a single ebay account ?
^^ One coupon per ebay account. If you manage to get 3 coupons from 3 different ebay accounts, you can use all 3 coupons on one and the same zoomin account.

For anything else, read the previous pages!! :p

nehaladsul said:
^^ One coupon per ebay account. If you manage to get 3 coupons from 3 different ebay accounts, you can use all 3 coupons on one and the same zoomin account.

For anything else, read the previous pages!! :p
you mean to say if i manage to get 3 coupon codes i can buy 3 at a time from my ebay account ?

swastikrj said:
you mean to say if i manage to get 3 coupon codes i can buy 3 at a time from my ebay account ?
^^ You cannot buy the mug from an ebay account. You'll have to signup on zoomin for a zoomin account.

The coupon can be had at the rate of 1 coupon/ebay account. So, if you have 3 ebay accounts, you can get 1 coupon each.

Now, when you signup on zoomin, you can use those 3 coupons to place 3 orders for 3 cups using the same zoomin account!!

Phew... I am tired... :lol:

swastikrj said:
@ nahaladsul

^^ If avi sees this, he'll get a new name to tease me with...!! :mad:

swastikrj said:
you should have thought that before creating this thread :p

just kidding, thanks again
^^ Yeah... I get it!! I'll just go and have a mug full of Boost now!! Lolzzz :D

Woke up my brother from sleep to ask if he has any ebay account. He has :yahoo:
Will get the verification done today and generate new code :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Revolution said:
How to order more than one at a time ?.....
Under same zoom in id place separate order for each of the Mugs and apply a different coupon every time.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Revolution said:
How to order more than one at a time ?.....
Under same zoom in id place separate order for each of the Mugs and apply a different coupon every time.

lol some peeps ordering so many mugs, seriously what u gonna with that many mugs ?

I ordered 1 and gonna settle for it.

@above

I am ordering mugs with me and my wife's pics printed on them :p Makes nice memories you see :)

Got another code...will order tonight

is it we can add 2 pics to a single mug ?

i selected a vertical pic option and previewing i tried rotating the mug the other side was blank ?

need confirmation before ordering

Back