Physical Gold as Investment?

just look for bullion sellers which are old and reputed pay the cash and keep the bullion in the same pack when you want to return they deduct some amount the return payment is in cash as well. i did purchase gold at 32k and at that time he told me gold will touch 60 and it did within 4 years .Gold performed way better than FD and was way safer than FD.

How do I find one? I am in Mumbai.

Gold will always go up in the long run. Please prefer getting physical gold first rather than jumping straight into digital gold. The digital gold is only yours on paper, you can't touch it.

In chaotic type situation only gold that you have at home will save you, your physical money can become regular paper if bunch of top level people in power decide that, as we saw in 2016.

just look for bullion sellers which are old and reputed pay the cash and keep the bullion in the same pack when you want to return they deduct some amount the return payment is in cash as well. i did purchase gold at 32k and at that time he told me gold will touch 60 and it did within 4 years .Gold performed way better than FD and was way safer than FD.
+1. Most cost effective method for physical gold.

Back