FS: Home Audio Video Pioneer VSX 1021 AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought this about 1.5 years back when my Harman Kardon AVR 133 conked off. This has a 7.1 channel output and is Airplay compatible. Also supports 2 zones. Detailed spec can be found here.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Home/AV-Receivers/Pioneer+Receivers/VSX-1021-K

Interested people can come and check it out. Mandatory pics below.

M54aaBt.jpg

caD68WL.jpg

I am not saying I will buy this. But will you be open to ship this? and if so, how much will be ground shipping through a reliable courier to Trivandrum, Kerala?

And also, can you tell me where in Bangalore is this item located? To see if someone I know is nearby.

Thanks.

I am not saying I will buy this. But will you be open to ship this? and if so, how much will be ground shipping through a reliable courier to Trivandrum, Kerala?

And also, can you tell me where in Bangalore is this item located? To see if someone I know is nearby.

Thanks.
Well, he says that the shipping charges are at actuals. So he will be shipping it :p

Thanks.
This is in Indiranagar in Bangalore. I can ship but you have to choose the courier. The total weight including the packaging would be about 13kgs. Let me know which courier and i will try to check with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back