Planetcricket.net does a Westpac.

You cannot understand the title unless you know what happened with Westpac bank in UK. So here it is, Two couples applied for a 10000Pound Loan but bank accidentally transferred 10milliion:clap::clap:.. They fled after withdrawing the cash. So now how is this related to Planetcricket.net??? Well, there is a vCash named virtual money which is used on planetcricket which members use in bets and arcade games etc.(Off course you cant buy anything in real world with this but it works like a rep on planetcricket). For every post you get 750 vCash. You can earn more buy either putting in virtual Bank or betting on sports events. Now last night i was playing Blackjack with my all vcash(360000) and i lost all but 20000. In last game i bet all 20000, i lost that bet but somehow planetcrickets servers messes up at that time and i got 18000000000000000000 vcash in my account. Interestingly, the bank itself had only 200000000 vcash total. So now i am way richer than the bank of planetcricket. Since then i have been distributing this money to other members who are asking for it. So any of you who is on planetcricket and want some vCash just gimme a message with you PC id.:hap2::hap2:

WEll, we use it to bet on sports events like real one and play blackjack and poker online.. IT is just used as real money but you cant buy anything from it in real world. Simply it is just a status symbol of a member on website.

Now the poor bastard have banned me for one month and stripped all of the vCash coz i was donating the vcash as if i am a messiah. .... But they didnt know that i remember the loophole in their server and would earn same amount once i get back.

Jason Bourne said:
Now the poor bastard have banned me for one month and stripped all of the vCash coz i was donating the vcash as if i am a messiah. .... But they didnt know that i remember the loophole in their server and would earn same amount once i get back.

lol very sad, no more vBABES :rofl:

Back