Planning to get a PS3 super slim 12GB for 15.2K worth it?

Thats exactly my plan. btw can you recommend a good HDMI switcher or splitter, tired of using the monitor button to change between dvi and hdmi[DOUBLEPOST=1412485508][/DOUBLEPOST]Also @Ethan_Hunt, KZ2 used is getting sold fo 450rs the price is negotiable should i go for it?

Order a splitter from Ebay. There is no brand specifically that I know of. I got one for 1.2k which was a 3-way splitter as I needed more ports to connect my PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 to my LED.

As for Killzone 2, I'd hold out on it's purchase for now. 350 would be a fair price for it. Try to look for Metal Gear Solid 4. It's pretty old, so should be dead cheap by now. Pick it up to enjoy a spectacular campaign.

Order a splitter from Ebay. There is no brand specifically that I know of. I got one for 1.2k which was a 3-way splitter as I needed more ports to connect my PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 to my LED.

As for Killzone 2, I'd hold out on it's purchase for now. 350 would be a fair price for it. Try to look for Metal Gear Solid 4. It's pretty old, so should be dead cheap by now. Pick it up to enjoy a spectacular campaign.
Thanks superb as for mgs, I played snake eater on pcsx2 and it won my heart so I am going to pick up the legacy collection which includes almost all the mgs games it cost 3.5k but kojima deserves my money

The saves should be intact as they are stored on the flash memory of your PS3 and you're not disturbing it in anyway. So just plug in the hard drive and the existing stuff should carry over. If you do want to back-up the saves, just stuff a thumb drive in, select the save game file, press triangle on it and hit copy. Note that not all save games can be backed up, some of them are protected, so you won't be able to copy them over.

The saves should be intact as they are stored on the flash memory of your PS3 and you're not disturbing it in anyway. So just plug in the hard drive and the existing stuff should carry over. If you do want to back-up the saves, just stuff a thumb drive in, select the save game file, press triangle on it and hit copy. Note that not all save games can be backed up, some of them are protected, so you won't be able to copy them over.
Kool just in case ill take a back up. also Used RandC collection for 1000Rs worth it?

R&C the future titles? Yes, it's absolutely worth it.
Thanks don't know just asked the seller about it can you tell me how much should the HD remake and the future titles should be[DOUBLEPOST=1412785808][/DOUBLEPOST]@Ethan_Hunt bro iam getting ACTI,ToD and HD collection for 2.3K is it worth it?

Last edited:
Thanks don't know just asked the seller about it can you tell me how much should the HD remake and the future titles should be[DOUBLEPOST=1412785808][/DOUBLEPOST]@Ethan_Hunt bro iam getting ACTI,ToD and HD collection for 2.3K is it worth it?

Oh absolutely! If you love platforming titles, R&C titles are in a class of it own. The future titles have a good campaign length, good story, hilarious characters and awesome range of arsenal. I haven't played every game from the HD collection, so unfortunately, I'm not sure how they are, but I suppose they would be equally fun.

Back