Planning to get Optimus 2X

thegame

Adept
Hi all,

Lost my good old O1 P500 and need to get a new one.. Since am an Androider/Androidian:D wanted to get a >4inch phone and saw this deal and am really tempted.

LG Optimus 2X P990 | eBay

Was thinking of Xperia arc (22k from Flipkart) but the above 2x deal is so sweet:hap2:

I tried to use the Gift code but none are working.. :( Cool Gifts this summer on eBay
please let me know if there is any voucher/coupon code to make the deal more sweeter:p

rahulhighlander said:
dude, i am dying to buy this phone, but i have heard it has got lag problems, reboot and freeze problems. Pls clear my doubts asap.

:) just replied to your thread.. http://www.techenclave.com/mobile-p...phone-under-20000-a-204058-2.html#post1989854

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

bond_bhai said:

first was sad seeing this but then noticed its a bidding one.. started from 10k and now its 17.8k whereas i got mine for 17,990 :)

Vcash said:
Get the Amzer TPU black glossy case from fommy.co.in - It's inexpenive at ~Rs. 350. Does not add much heft to the phone, looks well finished and will provide adequate protection. Cheers.

thanks for your reply, have you used it? i need a one which is the lightest and the least bulkiest one..

Vcash said:
It's on my phone right now. You will not be disappointed . Cheers.

hello mate.. i hope this is the one you are talking about.. the SKU is 91034

Amzer® Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Case - Black for LG Optimus 2X P990

Amzer® Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Case - Black for LG Optimus 2X P990

comp@ddict said:
glad you loved the phone..

now where's my treat :p :p

Thanks dude!!:clap::clap: just want to know whether you have any info on the below point..

"only issue i have is that the speaker output is some kind of distorted or creepy when the phone rings and not with other functionalities like listening to music, video playback etc.. googled it and could see its a software bug rather than a hardware bug.."

"only issue i have is that the speaker output is some kind of distorted or creepy when the phone rings and not with other functionalities like listening to music, video playback etc.. googled it and could see its a software bug rather than a hardware bug.."
Yeah.. I hear the same problem when my wife's phone rings.. Think it has comeup after the GB update.. Never had the issue when I was using the phone (2.2 Stock or Modaco)

Phan7om said:

Yesterday had a chance to see the Amzer cases and man those things look ugly when seen in reality just like our heroines :p

Saw three cases and out of the three as the other TE member said, this one is the best http://www.fommy.co.in/LG/Amzer-Soft...ack-P91034.htm

Silicone Skin Jelly and TPU soft gel really looks cheap and ugly..again my thoughts.. This one (above mentioned one) Amzer® Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Case - Black for LG Optimus 2X P990 looks decent,solid, least bulky and really better among the others. Didn't see the Rubberized case but one thing i can confirm is that higher the price better and good looking the case (in case of Amzer for sure :))..

I am going for the Soft Gel TPU Gloss Case from fommy.. Amzer® Soft Gel TPU Gloss Skin Case - Black for LG Optimus 2X P990

also do check youtube or google for the case videos.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZqu72bMPuQ

Back