Planning to venture into Console [PS3] territory

quixand

Skilled
I'm planning to get a PS3 160GB version after talking to a couple of friends, googling and of course going through the Newbie Guide (and other threads) here.

I already own a decent Gaming Rig, I love Shooters, RPGs and majority of my gaming is still going to happen on the PC. I've dropped all plans of any kind of upgrade on the PC and have decided to get a console instead because I do NOT want to miss out on the Exclusive Titles on the consoles.

I'm extremely excited about playing Uncharted, God of War, Infamous, Heavy Rain etc.

Is getting the PS3 ONLY for the Exclusives worth it?

Where to get used games from in Calcutta?

Obviously Dude, Totally Worth it.

God of War alone justifies buying PlayStation 3 for one game.

And there are rumors of GTA V being exclusive (atleast timed exclusive) to Playstation 3.

quixand said:
Is getting the PS3 ONLY for the Exclusives worth it?

The console totally owns in the exclusives department! :D

As for used games, you can post a thread in our Market section. Many members (including yours truly) seem to constantly dispose off their old titles. You can as well pick up the low priced Platinum editions of the older ones, complete a playthrough and sell them off if you do not intend to collect them.

PS: Congrats in advance quix!

Welcome to the club :eek:hyeah:

PS3 easily owns everything in terms of exclusives.

There are so many AAA titles as PS3 exclusives.

Also don't forget the most underestimated PS3 exclusive: Demon's Souls

Hey guys! Just did not wanted to start a new thread. Even im planning to get a PS3 but i'd like to know when will ps4 or next console will be coming? Im asking this because when i got my ps2 and after 3 months ps3 came out. Will it be atleast 2 years ? say like q2 of 2013?

2013 looks like a good time. The Xbox might come before PS3 again.

But PS3 will live for another 1-2 years after that. Add few more for our country. After all the PS2 still sells in numbers, even today.

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

PS3 Is just not a gaming machine. Its an entertainment Machine.

Play videos (including Blu Rays) music, photos, surf the internet, etc.

Its a must buy for anyone interested in gaming.

vicky24 said:
Hey guys! Just did not wanted to start a new thread. Even im planning to get a PS3 but i'd like to know when will ps4 or next console will be coming? Im asking this because when i got my ps2 and after 3 months ps3 came out. Will it be atleast 2 years ? say like q2 of 2013?

Other than those widely spread rumors and speculations, there has been no confirmation from MS or Sony about the release of the 8th generation consoles. I am betting on 2014.

quix: any updates yet? :p

I want PS3s exclusive titles over Xbox exclusives and planning to get Kinect for PC when it comes out.

Will be playing most of my games on PC.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got it today!! :)

April build f/w 3.50

edit: Done with Poseidon, loved it! Going to get GoW1 and 2 tomorrow.

quixand said:
Got it today!! :)

April build f/w 3.50

edit: Done with Poseidon, loved it! Going to get GoW1 and 2 tomorrow.

Sweet deal man! Congrats. :)

PS: You should've attempted the series by the chronological release IMO.

Yes going to start off with 1 tomorrow. Just HAD to check what God of War felt like and didnt put down the game pad till Poseidon's end.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk Pro.

Back