Playstation 5 & Xbox Series X

What are you going to buy or wish to buy? Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X

• Total voters
1594371641714.png

New game box design

It's a very contradictory question. Its all depends on the user to user. The major advantage of Xbox Series X is that it has 52 CUs at 1.825GHz, and talking about PS5 it has 36 CUs at 2.23GHz.

It's a very contradictory question. Its all depends on the user to user. The major advantage of Xbox Series X is that it has 52 CUs at 1.825GHz, and talking about PS5 it has 36 CUs at 2.23GHz.
That frequency on the ps5 is the absolute max boost clocks. All consoles might not achieve it. The Xbox GPU is way stronger.

However people buy consoles for games not for specs and there the ps5 wins hands down.

After looking at xbox showcase Definately not hyped about xbox series x as i will be having a gaming pc and all games are coming to pc also, no exclusives like ps5 has.So for me its ps5

Sony & MS have overhyped with all those computational power numbers instead of actually showing some impressive games, I know it's too early but both haven't showcased any system sellers so far.
People are already disappointed with the reveals, this generation looks more like an iterative jump like it was from ps4 to ps4 pro, it all depends on the pricing now.

I believe eventually the PS5 will have some system sellers in the near future, but it's microsoft which has been disappointing honestly. It most likely could be due to the fact that i have no emotional connection to any sort of microsoft exclusive games in the past (halo, gears of war etc.) even then they seem to want to release their games on Windows too which is a good thing i guess? Sony is going to be realising HZD on pc soon (which i want to get) with the sequel coming out on the PS5 and hence they're trying to open their games to an even wider audience and get them tempted for the PS5. Not sure what microsoft is trying to do here.
I just want them to tell the price of the console at this point lmao, this is going for too long now, 4 months are left until november.

I think the game build they have shown is pretty old stable version. but definitely a PR fail for executives who decided to go ahead with it.

that being said, sony has a lead over MS on IP, both first party and third. only studio Im excited about from MS is obsidian. Outerworlds definitely had DNA of fallout new vegas and Im excited about their future games now that they have no money problems

I think the game build they have shown is pretty old stable version.

I doubt that, it's a launch title just months away from release, there's not much they can do at this point of time and they won't intentionally show such an inferior product so close to release unless it was all they had.

What they're saying now sounds like damage control just like Crytek after the Crysis Remastered backlash, a few weeks of polish cannot change much whatsoever.

Last edited:
@psyph3r oh man oh man
Post automatically merged:

I'm trying to figure out what the launch games for xbox series x are at this point. I'm sure there are games which are launching with the series x but when you think of Xbox and exclusive games, you literally think of halo. And apparently most of the games which are going to release will be releasing on pc via xbox game pass also? Never been so confused.

Last edited:
Yea I saw that, it was expected tbh because people have been mocking the graphics since the gameplay reveal, they're using cv as an excuse to cover their asses.

Last edited:

Digital Foundry does an excellent news video once again. I actually watched it fully this time lol. They stated out loud clearly what we all have doubts on with next gen and what the hell microsoft is doing.

Last edited:
This keeps looking more and more like an easy cash grab, the delay isn't going to make much of a difference.
Post automatically merged:

Not sure if it's official but someone sent this to me.

index.jpg

Last edited:
Back