Playstation 5 & Xbox Series X

What are you going to buy or wish to buy? Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X

• Total voters
I'm not the one who spends hours arguing with people which platform is the best depending on personal preference, I've repeatedly said I don't want to get into the tired pc vs console debate yet you keep dragging it on.
I'm not going to waste anymore time arguing with someone who needs to spend hours tweaking settings, enjoy your Sunday I'm off to play some MW now.

I'm not the one who spends hours arguing with people which platform is the best depending on personal preference, I've repeatedly said I don't want to get into the tired pc vs console debate yet you keep dragging it on.
I'm not going to waste anymore time arguing with someone who needs to spend hours tweaking settings, enjoy your Sunday I'm off to play some MW now.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: what an irony isn't it

should've known from the vaccine thread it self :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

A question; I found many sellers on OLX selling Series X, some at cost-as-is, some at premium. Leaving out the "Fraud/Fake seller " this, what are/could be probable Pros and Cons of getting the console from there?

A question; I found many sellers on OLX selling Series X, some at cost-as-is, some at premium. Leaving out the "Fraud/Fake seller " this, what are/could be probable Pros and Cons of getting the console from there?

I'd never consider buying a console from any OLX seller especially when it's available locally. Yes it's not available online but there's absolutely no need to rush and go get one especially when there are no must play titles out for the platform atm,

I'd never consider buying a console from any OLX seller especially when it's available locally. Yes it's not available online but there's absolutely no need to rush and go get one especially when there are no must play titles out for the platform atm,
I am also selling my console on olx...to assure buyers I have even shown them my console has been put on the here too and they can check my feedback.

It helps to connect with people but as much as there is a chance of fraud sellers they are lot of fraud buyers too.

It generally is risky though but can get your stuff sold out soon.

I am also selling my console on olx...to assure buyers I have even shown them my console has been put on the here too and they can check my feedback.

It helps to connect with people but as much as there is a chance of fraud sellers they are lot of fraud buyers too.

It generally is risky though but can get your stuff sold out soon.

OP was talking about buying Series X from OLX.
Buying/selling older components/consoles on OLX is fine, I've done it personally but I'd never buy brand new components/consoles from there whatsoever.

PS5 Disc version is available for roughly 36000 in Thailand. A round ticket from Mumbai costs 13k. Any reason for me to not take a trip to Bangkok and get myself a PS5?

Brother managed to get one at reliance digital. I had one added to cart in flipkart but it wouldn't go past the payment screen - said out of stock.

Back