Playstation 5 & Xbox Series X

What are you going to buy or wish to buy? Playstation 5 or Xbox Series X

• Total voters
With the low stocks of these consoles yet high availability of Series S, Microsoft would have been better offer if they had launched Series S at around 25k. I know I would have jumped into buying one at that price as I usually play at 1080p anyway. Missed opportunity by Microsoft in increasing their market share in India.

I want to play at 1080P, I'm now contemplating getting a Series S or older generation X or Pro Console as I'm not into heavy gaming and thus don't want to spend too much for it.

I want to play at 1080P, I'm now contemplating getting a Series S or older generation X or Pro Console as I'm not into heavy gaming and thus don't want to spend too much for it.

Same here. Somehow managed to get X1X Cyberpunk 2077 edition from AmazonIN and PS4 Slim from TE, both combined around 50k mark. Since I am yet to play some PS4 exclusives like LoU2, Tsushima, Days Gone and Horizon: Forbidden West coming to PS4 (hopefully Ragnarok too) and XGPUltimate is god sent for XBOX, I am set for another year or two into these games library.

Not gonna happen anytime soon. Wait till Feb end
Is there any update on Xbox series X stocks?
Can't even see it being listed in amazon
It's a waste of money to buy One X for 37k, XSS for 35k (lower with card offer) would have been a better deal for the processor and SSD alone.
Same here. Somehow managed to get X1X Cyberpunk 2077 edition from AmazonIN and PS4 Slim from TE, both combined around 50k mark. Since I am yet to play some PS4 exclusives like LoU2, Tsushima, Days Gone and Horizon: Forbidden West coming to PS4 (hopefully Ragnarok too) and XGPUltimate is god sent for XBOX, I am set for another year or two into these games library.

Back