Playstation Plus - Discussion Thread

I am obviously talking about games that support or rather made available for ps4 and are in for ps+ users. . I only wanted to mention that ur ps+ account and functionality remains the same accross both the consoles

I am obviously talking about games that support or rather made available for ps4 and are in for ps+ users. . I only wanted to mention that ur ps+ account and functionality remains the same accross both the consoles
OK see if I were to buy a ps4 when it is launched I wouldn't be able to play all the ps3 exclusives that would be available on PS+ however on the ps3 I would have a set of games ready to be played ergo by this logic i t would be more economical for an Indian user to get a ps3 + the subscription rather than a ps4 come to think about it I already spent 3k on PC games this year but if I had spent 3k on the PS+ I would have had lot of games to play.

I got a 1 month free subscription redeem code from Sony for PS+. I have the following queries before I subscribe -
1) the games that I download, are they playable after the subscription is over?
2) the avatars and skins that I download using ps+, are they accessible and usable after the subscription is over?
3) When do they normally release their monthly games every month? is it mid month or start of the month? I want to time my subscription accordingly so that I can utilize the 30 days window to get both this months and next months game

It's a subscription based service, all content (games, avatars, themes) which is FREE will not be usable after subscription is over. But if you subscribe again after let's say 6 months it becomes available to play since its on your HDD.

All discounted items purchased will be usable even if Subscription expires.

Trophies do not get affected anyways. Cloud based saved games may get affected not sure about that.

Follow Playstation Europe and subscribe to their email alerts on Playstation Europe blog.

They release the news of games incoming a good 15 days before actually making it available.

One PS+ account is valid for all users across all devices PS3, PS VITA, PS4 etc.

I think this thread should be renamed to Quixy's PS+ thread. :p

You seem to be the only one around posting updates and news. I wish I had a good cable based ISP here. :/

^^Though i have completed almost half of the co-op missions in pc. But still if you are interested we can play BF3 co-op. Just let me know the timings.

I haven't completed 465 GB worth of games. I completed around 25% of those games. And no I'm not an engineering student it's been quite some time now.

I downloaded the wrong game - Saints row the third. :(

Can you point out for some good games in PS+ now?? I have never played indie games. Are they worth a try?? what could be the download size?

Limbo, Machinarium, Rochard, Pixel Junk, Shank, Scott Pilgrim, Bastion. You can keep a lookout for these. Limbo and Machinarium were in PS+ IGC list some time back.

Back