Playstation Plus - Discussion Thread

Mother of! :eek:

That is an impressive list quix. You've made a lot of savings with the PS+ subscription. Cheers!

Holy crap! That's a huge list Quixy. How much would you estimate the total worth of those games would be?

You do the math :)

And what I liked the best was that these are not random freebies which are not good games.

Most of these titles are right up there with the best.

The only downside is that I'll need another year to complete all of them and paying for an Internet connection with a good FUP limit.

infamous 2 is still there i am thinking of trying it again though i have no interest in that game and neither did i liked the demo.

3 games replacing the existing lineup

Uncharted 3 single player, LBP karting and XCom.
image.jpg

infamous 2 is still there i am thinking of trying it again though i have no interest in that game and neither did i liked the demo.

You're making a huge mistake. If you have played the first game and enjoyed it (or even mediocre), then you would love this title. It's a massive improvement over it's predecessor.

^^Nope i never touched the first one. But like i said i will try again if i get time. How will you compare this game? i mean is it like prototype in that case i didn't liked that too.

What I meant to ask was if you were feeling hard done by the games they are putting out? You are a PS+ member too aren't you?

^^Yes as I have already finished those games on pc. Moreover i own BF 3 (pc) version. Therefore the list is of no use to me.
They should have put ninja gaiden sigma instead of Sigma Plus. Since the former is now rarely available.

No Doubt. Rather than just complete a new game and moving on to the next I've started to play them again on PS3 for trophies for fun. Enhances the game experience because devs think this is the best way to play the game. May not work for everyone.

I've no problems playing some games again. BF3 is a short game will finish it in 1-2 sittings. And Saints Row III is something I want to spend time on though I have it on PC never managed to go back to it's awesomeness, maybe I'll sell the PC one off and keep the digital copy for myself.

I got a 1 month free subscription redeem code from Sony for PS+. I have the following queries before I subscribe -
1) the games that I download, are they playable after the subscription is over?
2) the avatars and skins that I download using ps+, are they accessible and usable after the subscription is over?
3) When do they normally release their monthly games every month? is it mid month or start of the month? I want to time my subscription accordingly so that I can utilize the 30 days window to get both this months and next months game

So its close to 1 year of my subscription and I thought I'd make a list of all the games I downloaded. Obviously 1-2 titles may be off and/or I may have missed some.

This is from June/July 2012 till date for 2950/- on PS3 platform only. PS vita games are not listed.

1. Demon's Souls
  2. Mortal Kombat 9
  3. HitMan - Absolution
  4. Catherine
  5. Mass Effect 3
  6. Sleeping Dogs
  7. Kingdoms of Amalur
  8. Limbo
  9. Bioshock 2
  10. Ratchet and Clank All4one
  11. Batman Arkham City
  12. Vanquish
  13. Crysis 1
  14. Crysis 2
  15. Resident Evil 5 (Gold)
  16. Starhawk (Campaign)
  17. Bulletstorm
  18. Infamous 1
  19. Infamous 2
  20. Lara Croft - Guardian of Light
  21. Saints row 2
  22. Machinarium
  23. Dust 514
  24. Borderlands
  25. Lego Batman 2
  26. Deus Ex:Human Revolution
  27. Little Big Planet 1
  28. Little Big Planet 2
  29. Dead Space
  30. Red Faction - Armageddon
  31. Red Dead Redemption
  32. ICO
  33. ICO - Shadow of Colossus
  34. MotorStorm Apocalypse
  35. LOTR War in the North
  36. The Cave
  37. Malicious
  38. Trine
  39. Dead or Alive 5
  40. Double Dragon Neon
    End of June 2013
So you paid around 2.5k a year and you get to play all these games wow now am torn between ps3 and 4
If I get to play all those above mentioned games on ps4 that would be awesome

Ps+ is same for both ps3 or ps4. So even 8f u subscribe now you can still use the same subscription when u buy a ps4 if it is still valid. .

Back