Monitors Please suggest among Benq LCD - G2220/E2200HD/G2420

Hello folks,
I am in a dilemma.Need to buy a LCD monitor and I want to select among the ones listed here G2220/E2200HD/G2420. Purpose would be for movie watching (HD), moderate gaming.I was thinking of getting Tatasky (or any other) HD-DTH and hook it up to the LCD. The G2220 does not have a hdmi.So I was wondering is there a hdmi-to-dvi connector available which will carry the video signal to the LCD from the STB.

Please suggest.I know these are the most typical questions asked around here.But I am confused.And in such circumstances I am looking for advice from the experienced TE members.

Thanks for looking... :D

Whats ur budget? If you can afford G2420 HD ( its around 11k) , thats your best bet.
E2200 HD has hdmi but G2220 HD doesnt.So if u want HDMI E2200 HD it is ( arnd 8.2k).
So ur options are G2420 or E2200 , both have HDMI.It all depends on how much u can shell out :D

one last question .... is there any converter cable for HDMI-to-DVI ? As per my understanding HDMI = DVI + AUDIO (correct me if I m wrong).Its just that my friend has a 22 incher benq which he had bought 2 years back.And that itself seems huge for me.So I am more tilted towards the 22incher and not the 24 incher.

Thanks for the help guys. :)

^^ yeah there is a adapter to convert hdmi-to-dvi , but i guess its a bit costly.But If you need 22 inch and hdmi then go for E2200 HD, you wont need any adapter for that.

But if you get adapter thn Benq G2220 HD is awesome....
best quality and good features like Movie mode, Gaming mode & Photo mode u can switch this mode whenever u want....
Best thing abt Benq having gud features in low budget....
got last week @7.3k :clap:

Isnt the thread more than 8 months old? OP still on lookout for it??

I got mine for 7K last month. Awesome is the one word for it

@Satan

I got a quote of 10.9K too for G2420 in Delhi, last month

@Emperor

I got G2220HD

The E2220HD was for 8.3K

@DA

I got it for 7K all inclusive and I find it absolute VFM at that price point.

i paid 11.6k in goa so in bangalore 10.7 -10.8k might be the price as most of monitors are priced around 800-900 rs more then bangalore and mumbai in goa (bought a week back )

Back