Please suggest an android phone - budget 20k

Hi,

As the thread suggests, please recommend a n Android phone for 20k.

Points to be noted are as following:

1) It is going to be my first Android device.
2) I dont like much of tweaking/experimenting with my phone.
3) The phone should have good camera with auto focus + flash.
4) Gaming should be a charm on it.
5) The phone should have radio fm in it.
6) I will be buying from ebay india only because I need the EMI option.

I have two models in mind -

1) Google Nexus S
2) Motorola Defy

I was thinking of getting Dell Streak also but I am not sure about it. I will only get it if it is really worth paying extra 5k.

Please pour i your valuable suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

:)

^

Its nothing about asking someone specifically. Please share your views also regarding games + apps.

Also, did you check the ebay link?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Also I have some additional queries. Today, I picked up Vodafone Rs 375/- 3G plan and after that messaged ACT MI375 to 144. But to my surprise, 144 replied back to recharge my account for the activation of this service. Does anyone has got ny idea whats going on here?

Also, my mobile has no 3gs option in the networks tab. Do I need some 3G setting available from Vodafone itself?

I was jus kidding.
Download adobe, androzip, astro file explorer, dolphin browser HD, opera mini*, es security manager*, ebuddy, mecontacts, handcent sms, quickpik*, saavn, setcpu, smarttaskbar*, speedtest, winamp, voodoo control.
(* - essential)
I've checked the ebay link.
No idea about 3g

Need help regarding app to on/off 3G/H connection.

Also, the screen is getting quite dirty. Can anyone suggest some good quality screenguard + water proof case for the mobile?

Also, suggest some nice games please.

Thanks.

games - asphalt 6 (45 rs), fruit ninja (56rs), angry birds x 3 (all free).
toggle 3dg: APNDroid (free)
screen: if it gets dirty, apply some water and clean it with any cloth. It'll be bright and shiny again! (and smooth too)
* - to get the best experience out of your touch device, your hands should always be dry (completely sweat-free, moist-free and the screen too. No oil or moist). It'll be too smooth, if you follow this.

Ediy: BTW, yesterday only installed CM 7.1 RC1 for the first time. Now my device is like miles ahead of stock SGS... wheeeeeeeeee....... (gotta check after one week of usage and installing over 100apps, like it always used to be)

^

R u sure about water?

Instead of cloth use tissue paper... And yes you can use water to clean screen of any phone but dont use too much water... just 1 or two drops of water would suffice to clean the whole screen...

What i do to clean my iPod Touch 4G's screen is that i sprinkle two three drops of water on the tisue paper and then i clean the screen... much safer method than the first one... :)

Well guyz, I have downloaded 15-16 hd games using torrent. Now need advice regarding installation of those games. Should I copy the game in the device and start installation? Some .apk files are downloaded, are these crack files?

Well guyz, I have successfully installed Asphalt 5 and BIA2. I love them. But I think the car racer is a bit small game. I will soon install Asphalt 6 and Modern Combat.

:(

BTW, any other racing games/fps advised to be installed? I am thinking of NFS shift. How is it?

simforgotten said:
Well guyz, I have successfully installed Asphalt 5 and BIA2. I love them. But I think the car racer is a bit small game. I will soon install Asphalt 6 and Modern Combat.

:(

BTW, any other racing games/fps advised to be installed? I am thinking of NFS shift. How is it?

Nfs shift is nice game,its not pure arcade , mix of arcade and simulation and the steering control is excellent..

If you are soccer fan,you can try pes 11, very well done game.

Don't forget to install the tech enclave app. Replying from that app....

Don't forget to install the tech enclave app. Replying from that app....

:D
simforgotten:1857195 said:
Well I have successfully installed NFS Shift and Mordern COmbat 2. I love them.

:D

Will install Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja in a couple of days.

:)

Back