• Edifier C2 : Clarity [In Music]
  • F&D A521 : Well Balanced With Good Bass
  • Edifer M1380 : __________
  • Sony SRS D8 : Powerfull Bass
  • Edifer S330 : Premium Ones
Please Correct Me If I Am Wrong..!
Where you confirmed??
Its not available..
In that budget I'll not consider anything except d8 they are just awesome ;)

I would get the S330. ( Of course in acceptable condition )
And After S330 ?[DOUBLEPOST=1378034423][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where you confirmed??
Its not available..
In that budget I'll not consider anything except d8 they are just awesome ;)
Yes They Don't Have Sony SRS D8 ! :([DOUBLEPOST=1378034600][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would get the S330. ( Of course in acceptable condition )
The Seller Is Claiming Them As Un-used,They Are Only 3 Months Old And The Seller Didn't Even Knew The Model Number He Just Uploaded Picture And Said They Are Exactly Same As This Picture.He Said They were Gifter And Were Bought For Around 4700
Is It A Good Deal ?
What Is The Best Choice After S330 ? A521 ??

And After S330 ?[DOUBLEPOST=1378034423][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes They Don't Have Sony SRS D8 ! :([DOUBLEPOST=1378034600][/DOUBLEPOST]
The Seller Is Claiming Them As Un-used,They Are Only 3 Months Old And The Seller Didn't Even Knew The Model Number He Just Uploaded Picture And Said They Are Exactly Same As This Picture.He Said They were Gifter And Were Bought For Around 4700
Is It A Good Deal ?
What Is The Best Choice After S330 ? A521 ??
Which shop??

COST TO COST Nehru Place [Delhi]
Cost to cost is not a good shop you can see many topics of getting fake products from there.
And try other shops you'll surely get it or try d9.
Try shops like vipin imports, smc, computer empire these are some respectable shops there;)

Cost to cost is not a good shop you can see many topics of getting fake products from there.
Try shops like vipin imports, smc, computer empire these are some respectable shops there;)
C2C is fine. Have bought so many times from there and never faced any problem.

I Cannot Decide Which Set To Buy :banghead::banghead:
Where Can I Myself Go An Audition Them ?
I Can't Go For S330 [Not Going To Buy A Used Set ]
gurujee in another thread said : "i prefer not to buy multimedia speaker @ 2nd hand even if it is Bose. bookshelf/audiophile grade speaker is another thing."[DOUBLEPOST=1378125332][/DOUBLEPOST]
F&D A520/A521 is good value. it got good user reviews.
Is There Any Difference Between A521 And A520 ? [In Sound Quality] ??
Except From More Connectivity Options ?[DOUBLEPOST=1378125434][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have still not got the edifier one. Waiting for getting it delivered.
Did You got the edifier M1380 ?
Please Make A Verdict Soon...
A520 Vs M1380 ?[DOUBLEPOST=1378125475][/DOUBLEPOST]
What Is The Best Price I Can Get For D8/D9 ?

Last edited:
For your use which is mainly music; I can suggest SRS D8 (or the new D9), I think I bought mine for around 4K and they are just fabulous for music; very clear and balanced sound tends to incline toward bass.

D9 should be at croma; I think some 10% off offer was also going on.

dear saurabh
i can understand your situation. I was once a student and had budget of 3k which are purely saved pocket money. So wanted pure value-for-money.

I can advise only 2 things.
get a set that in budget. or wait and add some more money and get a better set.

I have heard Edifier c2 which are selling 4.5k online and may be 200-500 rs less in stores. It is the best speakers even under 5k. These are good for music. and Bass is satisfactory.
Sony D8/D9 are selling near the same price range. I have heard them @ stores and I can say they are good though bass heavy not as good as Edifier c2 in vocal clarity.
Now you should not look any other edifier under c2. Also creative is not that bassy under this price range.
So now choice is f&d. They are quite good as per the user reviews. I have listened one of the lower models that priced 1.8k/2 and surprisingly they are good as per their price.
now long story short
- IF YOU CAN UP BUDGET, GET EDIFIER C2 (MY RECOMMENDATION)
-IF YOU CAN NOT, GO FOR EITHER F&D 520 OR 521 WHICH I THINK NEWER MODEL.

I Cannot Decide Which Set To Buy :banghead::banghead:
Where Can I Myself Go An Audition Them ?
Where do you live ? I had visited Reliance digital (Shipra Mall) a few months back. They had a very good collection of speakers from sony, f&d, edifier etc, definitely better than croma. It is probably the best place for auditioning I have ever seen

Cmon guys you live in delhi.
D8 d9 are easily available at nehru place even any edifier speakers.
And if you want to audition last I checked at apple store cp they are auditioning harman kardon soundsticks 3 and z623 and some edifier speakers.;)
Still I suggest you to go for d8-d9.
Nothing better in this price range :)
Even I heard c2 and I like bass and clarity more of d9.
And btw d8-d9 are same sets just d9 having a usb feature :)

dear saurabh
i can understand your situation. I was once a student and had budget of 3k which are purely saved pocket money. So wanted pure value-for-money.

I have heard Edifier c2 which are selling 4.5k online and may be 200-500 rs less in stores. It is the best speakers even under 5k. These are good for music. and Bass is satisfactory.
Sony D8/D9 are selling near the same price range. I have heard them @ stores and I can say they are good though bass heavy not as good as Edifier c2 in vocal clarity.
Now you should not look any other edifier under c2. Also creative is not that bassy under this price range.
So now choice is f&d. They are quite good as per the user reviews. I have listened one of the lower models that priced 1.8k/2 and surprisingly they are good as per their price.
now long story short
Thanks That Helped Me A Lot..! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1378146278][/DOUBLEPOST]
Where do you live ? I had visited Reliance digital (Shipra Mall) a few months back. They had a very good collection of speakers from sony, f&d, edifier etc, definitely better than croma. It is probably the best place for auditioning I have ever seen
I Live In Noida (Sector-62) Very Close To Shipra Mall..
I Will Definitely Visit Reliance Digital Some Other Day..
Thanks :D :D[DOUBLEPOST=1378146779][/DOUBLEPOST]WHOM SHOULD I TRUST ?
Nick2012(SONY SRS D9) or gurujee (F&D A521)[DOUBLEPOST=1378146949][/DOUBLEPOST]Now This Thread Should Be Renamed as SONY SRS D9 vs F&D A521 :cool:
And Yes What Is The Best Possible Price I Can Get For Sony Srs D9 In Delhi ?
:p I even don't know that they are in my budget or not !

Last edited:
dear saurabh

now long story short
Which one is better among these
edifer s330 or edifier c2 ?

Which one is better among these
edifer s330 or edifier c2 ?
between these 2 s330 is better. but why u r asking.... it is not easily available and will be much more than your budget.
if u r deciding between sony d9 and f&d then, sony d9 will be better.

between these 2 s330 is better. but why u r asking.... it is not easily available and will be much more than your budget.
if u r deciding between sony d9 and f&d then, sony d9 will be better.
Is D9 In My Budget ?
Because You Said
"IF YOU CAN UP BUDGET, GET EDIFIER C2 (MY RECOMMENDATION)
-IF YOU CAN NOT, GO FOR EITHER F&D 520 OR 521 WHICH I THINK NEWER MODEL."
And I Am Getting A Used(3 Months) S330 @ 3k
What Should I Do Now ?

Back