Budget 51-70k Please suggest Laptop under 60K

SiddharthaG

Recruit
Hi guys, I need help buying a laptop. Ryzen 5 and above processors would be preferable. If not 12th gen intel laptops are also preferable.
My main requirements are
*Battery life.
*Multi-Tasking
*Dedicated Graphics card powerful enough to use modeling software like AutoCAD, Solidworks, etc.
*Budget is 60k tops.
*Ram min: 8GB, SSD min: 256 GB, 512GB
*Better thermals

Acer Aspire 5 - i5 1240P, RTX 2050 4GB DDR6, 8GB ram, 512GB SSD, solid IO, has bells and whistles like Backlit KB, FP scanner, USB C power delivery, Wifi 6E...

It's only got a 60hz panel so not the best for gaming, but that also means better battery life. The main negative is that it's a 4+4 RAM setup. So if you're planning to upgrade in the short term, it'll be a hassle. But if not upgrading to 16 or 32 immediately, then you have 8GB in dual channel which is nice.

Acer Aspire 5 - i5 1240P, RTX 2050 4GB DDR6, 8GB ram, 512GB SSD, solid IO, has bells and whistles like Backlit KB, FP scanner, USB C power delivery, Wifi 6E...

It's only got a 60hz panel so not the best for gaming, but that also means better battery life. The main negative is that it's a 4+4 RAM setup. So if you're planning to upgrade in the short term, it'll be a hassle. But if not upgrading to 16 or 32 immediately, then you have 8GB in dual channel which is nice.

Thank you for your suggestion, but I already own an ACER SWIFT 3 it has motherboard issues and bluescreen errors, I wasn't able to claim an international warranty even though it had one, so I'm not so keen on buying an Acer laptop again. Are there any other laptops that aren't Acer?

Check out the 5600H + RTX 3050 version. Costs Rs 67,690 but you get a 5k cashback if you use credit cards so the effective price is 62.7k

Apart from this afaik, you can find a skew of gaming laptops under 60k with 5600H and a 1650. But this is the only 3050 one I know you can get for this price. And 1650 is vastly inferior in production workloads than the newer gpus.

Check out the 5600H + RTX 3050 version. Costs Rs 67,690 but you get a 5k cashback if you use credit cards so the effective price is 62.7k

Apart from this afaik, you can find a skew of gaming laptops under 60k with 5600H and a 1650. But this is the only 3050 one I know you can get for this price. And 1650 is vastly inferior in production workloads than the newer gpus.
Ok buddy, I actually love the specs of the Acer my only concern is the battery life, so I guess after going through some customer reviews ill most probably buy it. Thanks for taking the time to help me out. Really appreciate it.

Not exactly a recommendation but a wise old anecdote about Acer.

Acer used to have a slogan - Life was busy, Acer made it easy. In reality, it works like this - "Life was easy, Acer made it busy". Acer's modus operandi is to give attractive specs for attractive prices and make hardware out of Amulspray tin. Bear that in mind before buying any Acer laptop.

Not exactly a recommendation but a wise old anecdote about Acer.

Acer used to have a slogan - Life was busy, Acer made it easy. In reality, it works like this - "Life was easy, Acer made it busy". Acer's modus operandi is to give attractive specs for attractive prices and make hardware out of Amulspray tin. Bear that in mind before buying any Acer laptop.
:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:That's exactly what I'm worried about and the reason why I'm having second thoughts.

Back