please suggest me ALL IN ONE printer !!!

ISHROCZ_14

Adept
Oct 1, 2009
NOTE : im complete noob in this .. till date i have only asked my dad to get print outs from his office .. i have no clue of any of the printers around

Need : long term .. for scanning millions of pics :eek:hyeah: .. xerox and BLACK & WHITE prints only .. NO COLOR PRINTS !!!
printing out loads of Q papers from internet

Budget : lesser the better .. can add a few to my 3k budget

where to buy ?? where can i find reasonable rates around navi mumbai/mumbai !!! or even online :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

no replies :((

a_t_u_l

Disciple
Feb 22, 2009
at 3k you will have to buy inkjet, as laser will be out of reach with a copier attached.Though for more print outs Laser is adviced.
There are many models in all in one inkjet little above ur budget I guess.
HP SAMSUNG CANON EPSON all are good and reliable. All you have to find out it priting cost per page and catridge price.

v.Na5h

Skilled
Nov 20, 2009
Mumbai
ISHROCZ_14 said:
NOTE : im complete noob in this .. till date i have only asked my dad to get print outs from his office .. i have no clue of any of the printers around

Need : long term .. for scanning millions of pics :eek:hyeah: .. xerox and BLACK & WHITE prints only .. NO COLOR PRINTS !!!

printing out loads of Q papers from internet

Budget : lesser the better .. can add a few to my 3k budget

where to buy ?? where can i find reasonable rates around navi mumbai/mumbai !!! or even online :)

same requirements

tons of scanning...1st priority

basically im gonna use it as a xerox(photocopy) machine

with one addition

no worries at all for cartridge/ink economy :p (gonna get it for free...)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Epson Stylus - TX121 Printer: Printer Epson Stylus - TX121 Printer
(46 ratings)
Rs. 2899
HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One - J410a Printer: Printer HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One - J410a Printer
(23 ratings)
Rs. 3149
HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One - J510a Printer: Printer HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One - J510a Printer
(13 ratings)
Rs. 3449
Canon Pixma - MP287 Printer: Printer Canon Pixma - MP287 Printer
(14 ratings)
Rs. 3200