Budget 0-20k Please suggest Power Supply Unit (PSU) upto 4k

I think there is some confusion here, when I said I swapped psu it means I tried with another psu which did not solved the problem so I don't have a faulty psu and I already have a good old corsair 80+ cx series psu.

Hello Friends,

Today I found this images on Screen (but disappeared as soon as I close few open browser pages & BlueStack).

weired-character-on-screen-too-16-09-2019.jpg

Can any one please suggest, why the issue is and what (Program/App/Hardware) may cause this issue?

Thanks

Budget -47K

Processor -AMD Ryzen 5 3500X -13k (To be released by Q4 2019) https://www.overclock3d.net/news/cp...0x_leaks_-_low-cost_ryzen_for_budget_gamers/1
Motherboard -Asus Prime B450M-K -7k
Graphics Card -Gigabyte RX550 2GB DDR5 -7k
RAM -G.Skill SniperX 3600Mhz 16GB(8GBx2) -7.5k
SSD -WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3k
Power Supply -Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 450w -5k
Cabinet -Antec P100 -3k
KB & Mouse -Logitech MK200 -1.5k

Total -47K

Best PC config for HTPC purposes

@bssunilreddy

sorry, but I'm not looking for HTPC.

but wish to figure out existing issue with system.

if it's PSU than will change same but if any other (ram/board etc. which are from old generation), than instead of replacing that hardware, will prefer to go with New Build.

I didn't find price for Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 450w anywhere!

Thank you for suggestion

Hello Friends and @bssunilreddy

Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 450w out of stock and the website/s those showing same in stock etc. in actual they don't have.

Any Other recommendation?

Kindly suggest

@vyral_143 @bssunilreddy

I know what I paid is what i will get.... and looking for Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 550w but sellers online/offline quoting anything from 6800 to 7100... just don't know what went wrong with everyone, may be no supply in market due to some upgrade or new version/edition about to entry and Antec prefer it's ALL Dealer to clear old stock or existing stock.

Before I used Seasonic S12ii 430 (June 2011) and it exactly start loosing it's capacity (October 2016) after it's 5 years warranty gets over.

So this time, I'm little confused to go with (Corsair CX 550 Rs.4500/-) or with (Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 550w Rs.6800/-), as if any of this too start loosing capacity after 5 yrs, than amount I paid for BETTER model will not justify.

Antec India Head & regional Head too unable to source out this model with their Authorized Dealer and now stop replying to answer when this model will avail in market.

@bssunilreddy whatever mode you are suggested (under rig suggestion) are good but strange that same model are on shortage list and those dealer who have same are quoting exorbitant price

I'm in great dilemma now to wait for Antec Earthwatts Gold Pro 550w till stock avail with all dealer and price came down to Rs.5000/- or buy Corsair CX550

Back