Please Vote for me @ India's first DJ Poll

Well the thing is that He made us aware of such an audition!

Which without him we wouldnt have known anyway!! atleast most of us wouldnt have.....

There are couple of People from Visakhapatnam who are registered, I have heard one of them Dj Rahul!! he seems good!!

Also Anish being from TE makes him automatically my friend!!!

Now Anish!! When u come down to Visakhapatnam do arrange for passes for myself n couple of friends :p

Thanks a TON guys!! I really appreciate the votes!

I'm on a bit of a touring break now, but once I start again, I'll definitely keep you guys posted about my gigs and don't worry about entry as well ;)

Once again, thank you so much, it really means a lot!

Cheers!

Wow guys thank you for the phenomenal response!

Anybody from Hyderabad here? I'm playing in bottles & chimney this Saturday, PM me, let's catch up!

Thanks again for the votes guys, means a lot! :)

Anish said:
Wow guys thank you for the phenomenal response!

Anybody from Hyderabad here? I'm playing in bottles & chimney this Saturday, PM me, let's catch up!

Thanks again for the votes guys, means a lot! :)

Let us mumbai folks know when u play in mumbai
would love to atend one ur shows
Suhayl

Bombay folks heads up!!

I'm playing with DJ Pearl this Friday (9th April) at Tote (Mahalakshi Race Course)

If your coming then hit me up!

Waiting for activation link :). Voted for all three of you! Best of luck. How about sharing some special mixes with us on TE?

^ The activation link might end up in your SPAM/JUNK folder. In my case it did. :p His December set (Journey to Goa)is really nice .Ask him for the download link .

ReekingArchvile said:
^

yes it does

@Anish

really curious to see who wins, its such fun with all the web voting :p

(sincerely hopes someone from our EDM sphere wins)

Yeah . Hope someone from the EDM community wins . I am counting on Lost Stories in top 5 atleast. Those guys make us proud and produce some real sick tunes as well :D.

Thanks a TON for the support guys! I'm seriously overwhelmed by the response! :)

Just over 5 days left to vote, I'd be really glad if a few of you who haven't voted could spare a few minutes.

Thank you so much once again!

Cheers!

P.S. - You can stream/download all my music on - anishsood - Tracks - SoundCloud

Back