Pls recommend aroma diffuser

GreyWolfie

Recruit
Hi I have noticed in 5 stars hotels ( Hilton , Lalit ITC)that they use aroma diffusers which is very soothing Im looking for those exact same type of diffusers to buy . I had air wick essential mist air diffuser but it refills are not sold anymore in india anyways can anyone advise as to where those diffusers which are used in 5 stars hotels are sold budget is not a issue . Please don’t recommend cheap Chinese (I know everything is made in china but u get the idea )aroma diffusers

Any advice or help will be really appreciated

Cheers

Muji has the best ultarsonic aroma diffusers.
It's more expensive the ones available on Amazon, but it's significantly better quality.

They have bigger one also, in case you need it for bigger room.

It's more expensive the ones available on Amazon, but it's significantly better quality.

Thanks for the recommendation after some research aswell this seems to best option but the problem is muji only sells through ajio and and it is out of stock and I live at bhubneswar and there is not muji store in my city so what am I supposed to do ?

I have the Agaro one. Use it once a week mostly. Works fine.

Bought it 2 months back.

I wanted to know the effectiveness of these in Indian houses. When you use your Agaro do you close the windows to maintain the aroma inside the room? Are these best run inside completely air-conditioned environment?

I wanted to know the effectiveness of these in Indian houses. When you use your Agaro do you close the windows to maintain the aroma inside the room? Are these best run inside completely air-conditioned environment?
Ofcourse it has to be ac room and sealed inorder for the diffuser to be effective otherwise it’s pointless.

Yes, closing windows would be good if you ask me. I have to put in a lot of oil tp make the smell atay with fan on. But you can really smell it evn with fan running at full speed

Back