Pny 32 gb Class 10 Micro SD card and Sandisk 16 gb Class 4 Micro SD card

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. P N Y 32GB Micro SD Class 10 card

More Information - Rarely Used. Got with a phone so not sure about warranty.

Price - SOLD-

2. Sandisk Class 4 16Gb Micro SD card

More Information - Rarely Used. Got with a phone so not sure about warranty.

Price - 890/-

Pictures -

Reason For Sale -Lying unused

Location - New Delhi.

Shipping - Would prefer dealing locally but can ship at buyer's risk through his preferred mode. Yes, you pay for shipping at actuals.

Note -

No holding business, whomsoever pays first gets the stuff.

Please do not troll the thread. Take PM route for any suggestions.

Looking for a quick sale.

You may PM me or post here for any clarifications

If you think that the price is high or have any suggestions, feel free to take the PM route to make a reasonable offer. I'll consider it.

Hi I am genuinely intersted in P N Y 32GB Micro SD Class 10 card, btw which phone you got it with? can you confirm from where you got the phone about the warranty of the card please. It would help a great deal.

Me too interested in 32GB card, but its highly price. I inquired SMC and got a quote of 2.2k for 32GB card. It you can offer a good price with respect to the brand new's price then I will most probably buy it. Me too resides in Delhi.

Mayank, the price you are talking about will be 110% for a class 4 card and not class 10. Read again, OP has mentioned it.
BTW OP, Im still the firdt one to express inteerest hence kindly advise . . . .

mayanksahni said:
Me too interested in 32GB card, but its highly price. I inquired SMC and got a quote of 2.2k for 32GB card. It you can offer a good price with respect to the brand new's price then I will most probably buy it. Me too resides in Delhi.

Hi,

I sent you a PM..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

P n y 32gb card sold to saifbukhari..

He has deposited partial payment and will be depositing rest of the amount after 3 days of receipt of the card.

16gb card still available..

Update main post if you have reduced the price. That'll help your sale. Its dangerously close to the sealed price as of now.

Good luck with your sale :)

As I said, I am accepting reasonable offers.

If you have one, feel free to PM me.

Have also reduced the price in the main post.

Nah, I was looking for one a while ago. I got one. Didn't want to crap your thread (since I might have to sell mine soon :p ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back