Policemen caught me making out, did i commit a crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was with gf in a secluded area and just a lil heavy make out session goin on. Outta nowhere 2 policemen came and knocked car window. I started engine and thanks to that hyundai 1.6 diesel i accelerated the hell outta there. Im thinking what if they had noted car number. What crime did i do? What should i do now?

Was with gf in a secluded area and just a lil heavy make out session goin on. Outta nowhere 2 policemen came and knocked car window. I started engine and thanks to that hyundai 1.6 diesel i accelerated the hell outta there. Im thinking what if they had noted car number. What crime did i do? What should i do now?

Did the car bluetooth issue happen before this or after? Now I think changing the car (and maybe gf) is a good idea. BTW, did you give your aadhar number while registration for car?

Did the car bluetooth issue happen before this or after? Now I think changing the car (and maybe gf) is a good idea. BTW, did you give your aadhar number while registration for car?
I dont think i did 99%. In 2015 i guess they din ask for aadhar. Car bluetooth issue is ongoin separate.

Im thinking what if they had noted car number. What crime did i do?
No crime. The cops just saw an opportunity to make money out of you.
They will threaten to call your parents unless you give them money (or some **** scam like that).
Every state has a directorate of vigilance and anti-corruption. save the phone number in case next time you're unable to zoom away.

I dont think i did 99%. In 2015 i guess they din ask for aadhar. Car bluetooth issue is ongoin separate.

Now I am pretty sure your BT Stereo is freaked out by your making out in the car and maybe by that police presence and has started to show incorrect names. It might be thinking internally - "I CANT UNSEE IT" :p

Don't worry, max they ll charge from you is 300-400 bucks, that's it. Try going to a SPA next time, it's better for such activities
Bro these cops in gurgaon have high bribery standards. Im sure 1000-5000 they would have asked as its easier to scare a woman by saying we will call your parents. I dont go to spas to pay a woman, never have had the need.[DOUBLEPOST=1508081771][/DOUBLEPOST]The spot where they caught me
20171015_210425.jpg

Last edited:
Forget it. I don't think anything will happen. They lost their daily cash and that's it. Hilarious thread.

Is a car considered private or public?

Also, the law states that you cannot have tinted windows. What if you park your car and use window covers/blinds on the inside to completely block the view inside. All the cops can do is knock on the windows and then ask you to remove the covers. In the meanwhile they have no proof that anything obscene was happening because the view inside was restricted.

In the meanwhile they have no proof that anything obscene was happening because the view inside was restricted.
I don't think you've ever come across a bent cop in India - they can ruin your day without any need of proof and they know that. If one of these guys wants money, then all logic goes out the window.

I don't think you've ever come across a bent cop in India - they can ruin your day without any need of proof and they know that. If one of these guys wants money, then all logic goes out the window.

Completely agree with the reality man. I was just wistfully thinking about the law and legal due process and all in a moment of fantasy. Please excuse :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back