Votes: 40 34.2%
  • No

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Waiting for better plans to come

Votes: 8 6.8%

• Total voters
They also laid fibre cables here in my area. Not many know because they did it late at night (which btw is very good because some morons do it during busy traffic hours, so kudos to reliance for this). I came across it while i was on my way home from office at around 1am. and a colleague also told me of the same.
They also laid it in our area passing right infront of our residence. Is the cable for FTTH ?

I will for better plans & Jio Join app or VOLTE support(chances are silm!) to come my iPhone 5s. I won't pay more than ₹300 per month for calling + data as my current postpaid plan suffices my needs. 300MB is too less for ₹149.

How to know if JIO fiber has been layed down? There are multiple new cables on poles near my locality and no one has advertised anything.

I'm definitely not shifting from D-Vois unless Reliance offers better value with No FUP on 10 mbps plans. Porting to Jio is definitely yes. I'll be porting my main number from Crap !dea.

How do I contact a jio rep? Is your fiber overground and do you see some differences like in switch boards or cables?

Jio Giga Fiber is not yet launched, don't expect any fiber launch before 2017. So, no use of this running behind Jio engineers.

It's ridiculous how many top tier phones claim to be 4g but refuse to support VoLTE. Even the budget Mi phones have it.

Going tomorrow to Reliance Digital for porting information, will post here

No porting info as of today, standard reply : we don't have any information.

Last edited:
Its impossible to call from Jio , as always busy . Whatever issues be including AVOID problems but jio not ready for being main number .
Its always busy whether you call or someone calls you on JIO

Its impossible to call from Jio , as always busy . Whatever issues be including AVOID problems but jio not ready for being main number .
Its always busy whether you call or someone calls you on JIO

When you call an AVoID number, it will be busy most of the time with the message "All lines on this route are busy"

But never faced any issues calling a Jio number from any cell.

I forgot to mention that most important thing that jio will do - from an IP network PoV - India will finally be more than just a small blip on the IPv6 map!

Back