Audio Portable Amp/Dac

Srry for not putting much info earlier

Looking for Portable device with Amp and DAC function

Source : PC/Laptop [USB]

IEM : Re262(will ie8/ue )

HPs : Planning to buy later(Grado 225 /ATH 900 )SO looking for need a long term solution

Budget :10k

And @hahahari F*** d WTF..:p

Check out some reviews for the Audinst MX1. It should be more than sufficient to drive your rig. A more versatile option (and something that I would personally go for) would be HRT MS2 + Matrix MStage amp(used for budget constraints).

Phan7om said:
thanks for reply

what about the UDAC 2 and E10 on DAC functionality

Me too looking forward for E10. Please guys reply and tell us more about E10. My main requirement is loads and loads and loads of bass. :D

So please let us know if it fulfills our need?

Audinist MX1 and HRT MS2 wont double up as a portable amp . If you need something to double up as a portable amp , look at the Fiio E10 . Headfonia review suggests it is a good product but I doubt if it will be as good as a discrete desktop DAC+amp like MX1 and HRT MS2 .

The Latest Must Have: The Fiio E10 USB DAC/Amp -updated- | Headfonia

Also heard from a little birdie that all new Fiio products should be officially available in India soon . Maybe some deals on TE as well ;).

FaH33m said:
Audinist MX1 and HRT MS2 wont double up as a portable amp . If you need something to double up as a portable amp , look at the Fiio E10 . Headfonia review suggests it is a good product but I doubt if it will be as good as a discrete desktop DAC+amp like MX1 and HRT MS2 .

The Latest Must Have: The Fiio E10 USB DAC/Amp -updated- | Headfonia

Also heard from a little birdie that all new Fiio products should be officially available in India soon . Maybe some deals on TE as well ;).

Seems, have to wait for some comparisons to pour in with MS2 /MX1

BTW, what is the current scenario for RMA MX1 and MS2

^ Audinist MX1 was available officially with Pristine Note so they handled warranty for the units sold through them in India. MS II you will have to source from US and send it back to US at own expenses in case of RMA.

Back