Post Sites open for signup Thread

Blutopia is open for application sign up, quoting from their thread
Title: Rare Opportunity: BLU Open Applications

We extend a rare invitation to apply for membership at Blutopia. This unique opportunity may not arise again, making it an extraordinary opportunity for film/tv enthusiasts to become part of a discreet and distinguished community.

Application Criteria:

To be considered for membership, applicants must meet the following exacting criteria:

1. Proof of Private Tracker Membership:
Provide evidence of active involvement in at least three private trackers for a minimum duration of six months. Demonstrating superior standing within these communities will carry significant weight; the more examples you can provide, the higher your chances of success.

2. Evidence Submission:
Please include links to your profiles within the aforementioned trackers. To ensure clarity, remove any privacy settings temporarily. Supporting evidence in the form of authentic screenshots is also required.

3. Personal Statement:
Tell us why you want to join Blutopia and how you can contribute to enrich our community. Limit your response to 300 words.

4. Have Never Been a Member of Blutopia:
If you have been a member of Blutopia before, you are not eligible to apply. If you have a disabled account, we encourage you to connect with our IRC support team.

Review and Response:

Due to the rarity of this opportunity, we expect many applications. Please be patient as our moderators thoroughly assess each submission with due diligence. We aim to respond with careful consideration within a fortnight, and possibly sooner. Our invite process will be very thorough, and for many reasons we can not be specific on what applications will, or will not, pass the applications process. We thank you for your understanding.

Important Dates:

Applications shall conclude precisely at 2 pm GMT on Monday, 7th August 2023. Regrettably, late applications cannot be considered.

https://blutopia.cc/application
I would anyone to apply asap if you fulfil the criteria. Blu is just below the top 3 trackers and arguably on par with BHD

Blutopia is open for application sign up, quoting from their thread

I would anyone to apply asap if you fulfil the criteria. Blu is just below the top 3 trackers and arguably on par with BHD
Can someone send invite. I don't generally use private trackers. But, it helps with some hard to find torrents.

Can someone send invite. I don't generally use private trackers. But, it helps with some hard to find torrents.
its an open application, if you are already in private trackers then you can easily fulfill the requirements and if not, its anyways not for you. Blu is quite hard to survive without a seedbox/NAS .

Where is the ranking being published?
There is no official ranking but if you are following the private tracker scene then you will know.

The first two trackers are always either passthpopcorn or HDbits.org . ( Both are almost impossible to get into, HDbits joining are not possible).

Then next is Broadcastthe.net which tv tracker .

Then there's music tracker called redacted.com .

This 4 takes up 4 spots everywhere .

There is no official ranking but if you are following the private tracker scene then you will know.

The first two trackers are always either passthpopcorn or HDbits.org . ( Both are almost impossible to get into, HDbits joining are not possible).

Gazellegames for games, all platforms

Ahh I see, I remember back in the day there was few forums that used to rank tracker based on levels ranging 1 to 10. People used to go crazy on names like FTN, FSC etc

Ahh I see, I remember back in the day there was few forums that used to rank tracker based on levels ranging 1 to 10. People used to go crazy on names like FTN, FSC etc
Those forums are still running but nowadays the footprint on the forum is virtually non-existent.

And most of the tracker from a decade back got closed down.

Only a few good ones like PTP,BTN,HDbits Filelist available.

Passthpopcorn is down for a month

Back