Post Sites open for signup Thread

^^It was open, at the time i Posted! I registered too!

You are 6 hours late!!

Now it says...

07.03.2008 - INVITE ONLY

Ok FROM NOW ON SITES INVITE ONLY NOW THE ONLY WAY TO GET IN IS TO BE INVITED BY SOMEONE HERE OR COME ONTO THE IRC AND SEE IF ANY OF THE STAFF HAVE ANY SPARE INVITES THX FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING | INACTIVE ACCOUNTS ACCOUNTS WILL BE PRUNED SO GET TO DOWNLOADING/SEEDING

Zamunda.net open for registration

i would rate Zamunda.NET as almost near to demonoid in terms of number of users and speed, though depth may not be that much. however search capabilities are much better than demonoid. besides nobody seems to care about ratios there almost like demonoid. :clap:

its primarily bulgarian based site, but content is mostly english.

so if you are missing demonoid, i will say consider this option. i am quite satisfied.

T-Shack is open for Signup... But I am not sure if many peeps wanna join it... :( The staff is pretty rude there!!!
Anywayz, there's a freeleech there for few days...
From Friday to Sunday all torrents will be freeleech.
This is a good opportunity for those of you with a low ratio to give it a boost.

All torrents still have to be seeded back to site rules. The download amount will not be taken off your stats but the upload will be added.

4dh1r said:
T-Shack is open for Signup... But I am not sure if many peeps wanna join it... :( The staff is pretty rude there!!!
Anywayz, there's a freeleech there for few days...
From Friday to Sunday all torrents will be freeleech.
This is a good opportunity for those of you with a low ratio to give it a boost.

All torrents still have to be seeded back to site rules. The download amount will not be taken off your stats but the upload will be added.

the staff is not rude! :S omg...

its good tracker gogogogo

T-Shack, Friendly, Fun And More!!

enjoy!!

Back