Post Sites open for signup Thread

What are their rules, if you don't mind me asking.
I use Premiumize.me to download torrents these days and they seed the torrents till 1:1 ratio is achieved or 4 days whichever is earlier. I personally am still seeding torrents over a year old on Speed.cd.
Is their any bonus points system on Waffles which lets one exchange points earned for seeding(not uploading but just for seeding) to upload credit.
I am interested in that Waffles invite but wouldn't want to endanger your account unless I know I can meet all the requirements.
Its quite hard to maintain even with a seedbox if you dont have your own content to upload. AFAIK there are no HnRs and no such strict or alien rule that are not already there on other trackers . And you don't get seeding points so its quite hard to maintain.

Its quite hard to maintain even with a seedbox if you dont have your own content to upload. AFAIK there are no HnRs and no such strict or alien rule that are not already there on other trackers . And you don't get seeding points so its quite hard to maintain.

Got it. Will stick to rutracker for now as suggested by dinjo.

Not worth if you have waffles or what.cd ..
Highly overrated tracker...
Make sense if you are collector...
If you like FLACs then its worth it. But by your logic anything beyond iPT/FL is not needed and BTW I agree its overrated :p , IMO having a few specialized tracker always pays off :) .Sometimes which is very rarely I find stuffs on pedros which i don't get anywhere(at-least with seeders :p)

^^ A general tracker. And bl00dy tough to seed unless one has a seedbox. (This is the gen opinion, so add to it the Indian bandwidth scene, and it is even 'merrier') No Freeleech and No seed points either.
Plus, the rules are pretty much OTT as well.

Btw, does anyone knows if Scc has Seedpoints? (I know it has FL, and that it has put a blanket ban on India as a country.)

^^ A general tracker. And bl00dy tough to seed unless one has a seedbox. (This is the gen opinion, so add to it the Indian bandwidth scene, and it is even 'merrier') No Freeleech and No seed points either.
Plus, the rules are pretty much OTT as well.

Btw, does anyone knows if Scc has Seedpoints? (I know it has FL, and that it has put a blanket ban on India as a country.)
SCC is kind of rude :| . I had my account and due to some leak on any other tracker DB someone accessed it from another far off IP and I was banned for trading. When I went up to the IRC and even before I could explain they said you are from India so bunk it as we are in banned list :| ... that's a good tracker with snobby staff even had TBs of buffer , I am very much OK without it :) and FileList has a huge part in that :) awesome tracker .
PS: Other trackers like what and waffle recovered my account in a jiffy but SCC was too arrogant to even listen .

SCC is kind of rude :|
I had my account and due to some leak on any other tracker DB someone accessed it from another far off IP and I was banned for trading. When I went up to the IRC and even before I could explain they said you are from India so bunk it as we are in banned list :|

That is utterly ridiculous. Seemed like they have the agenda to reduce the banned country's members to naught.

Scc staff indeed is rude. I have heard that before you know it, they rudely kick you out of IRC just cuz they feel you are done talking, and all one was doing was providing full explanation. Pretty much consistent with what you mentioned.

But, afaik about Fl.ro.. It hasnt got bonus points system either?

Filelist.ro is a nice tracker
unlike all the overrated trackers like SCC and stuff
Nice content, great speeds even on ancient torrents as internet connection in Romanian homes are 10-20Mbps on average.
great retention, friendly staff.

SCC always had some kids acting as staff recently they started P2P section since there was nothing there which isnt there on any other tracker

Back