Post Sites open for signup Thread

They will never open up unless you pay to join i joined the tracker some 4-5 years back at that time it worked on invites from power users

Well I have the invites to Waffles but most ppl I have invited from here have cheated / have been inactive resulting in revoking my invite rights on most trackers :( . So am sorry I cant invite anyone to waffles ,its too darn hard to maintain and get in , they are damn strict.

Well I have the invites to Waffles but most ppl I have invited from here have cheated / have been inactive resulting in revoking my invite rights on most trackers :( . So am sorry I cant invite anyone to waffles ,its too darn hard to maintain and get in , they are damn strict.

What does waffles specialize in ?

What are their rules, if you don't mind me asking.
I use Premiumize.me to download torrents these days and they seed the torrents till 1:1 ratio is achieved or 4 days whichever is earlier. I personally am still seeding torrents over a year old on Speed.cd.
Is their any bonus points system on Waffles which lets one exchange points earned for seeding(not uploading but just for seeding) to upload credit.
I am interested in that Waffles invite but wouldn't want to endanger your account unless I know I can meet all the requirements.

Back