Post Sites open for signup Thread

kuduku said:
idesir open
guys hurry

Thanks, Registered :)
Its the best time incase anyone wants to build a good ratio on idesir :eek:hyeah:

Code:
5 Years has been a long long time.

It would not have been possible without all the support from staff and members. Donors, VIP, Power users and all the groups that have started or come to iDesiR.

A very special thanks to xxDESIxx.
He has been the pilar of strength for iDesiR and the best possible admin a site could possibly ask for, working tirelessly for iDesiR and contributing enormously in many administrative areas that is not visible to the users.
In fact if it wasnt for his help and his ability to do so much so effectively and tirelessly, iDesiR would have been shut down over 2 years ago.

But we have survived and we are at 5 years.

So to celebrate this 5th anniversary we are doing the following for the ENTIRE month of September and October:

* Opening Registrations
    * Making the site Ratio Free (Ratio will not stop anyone from downloading)
    * Downloads not counted (Uploads will be added to your account as usual)
    * All VIP and Ratio Boosters will be Half price

^ but once u cross it, its a really great tracker.....i get great upload speeds on seedbox....:eek:hyeah:

plus lost of torrents present.....

SS3 said:
Level 3..never and guys please stop following levels...its all crap...

..stick those trackers which serves to your needs and where u feel comfortable....i just realized this off late...its just a waste of time!!

thank you mate for the advice.....dint know it....:)

What.cd invites are available in their irc channel..but hamara desh is banned.:( Also its not a invite giveaway as such but rather an interview... so best bet is if you have some friends in phoren countreez then you could ask them to give it a try.

irc.what-network.net

#what.cd-invites

indian_samosa said:
What.cd invites are available in their irc channel..but hamara desh is banned.:( Also its not a invite giveaway as such but rather an interview... so best bet is if you have some friends in phoren countreez then you could ask them to give it a try.

irc.what-network.net
#what.cd-invites

thanx for info , but none of my friends is online :rofl::mad::mad:

Back