Post Sites open for signup Thread

LinuxMovieMania Torrents

General Movie tracker and TV serials

The best site for only Dvd movies,has almost all the best movies ive seen so far....

OnlyDvds :: Signup

A different tracker includes torrents related to astrology,tarot reading,religion,meditation,drugs etc very interesting tracker...Worth being a member on it(unless your a member on Bitme and AOM)

TheOccult :: Signup enjoy

One of the best gaming tracker,other than BG and BCG!!

Underground Gamer

Enjoy.......And Please Rep if u find my post useful :D

twisted_mind said:
SS3 on a roll... repped mate :)

I guess whatever i am doing is all for this COMMUNITY ....:)....I kinda like the users out here....and just love being helpful and trying my best to help DESERVING people get inside the trackers that they wish.......:)

Cheers...be active out here guys...ill post some really good trackers which will soon be open up for signups..like HDbits.ro,Demonoid,and other New Trackers....:clap::clap:

HDStar :: Signup

Hey guys...i see a lot of users thanking me...here's one site that has a lot of potential and was talked about on another forum.,..its a HD site...........PLease get in ASAP........:)

here's the looks of the site
21585852.jpg

CHDbits will be open soon

I saw a lot of members wanting an invite to a good tracker for HD movies.....Here's one tracker that will surely blow you guys off.......yeah and i mean it....:eek:hyeah:

A site which was not very popular amongst "noobs" but a recommended tracker by BT pro's...CHDBits.org

chd.jpg

CHDBits :: ??

The news is still yet to be confirmed....Try getting in this one and i can bet a thousand you want need any other tracker!!:eek:hyeah:

CHDbits will open sign-up system on 10th Sep (GMT+8).point exchange-system and invite-system will be closed during that day.

It's a chinese HD tracker with English-friendly interface.

SOurce--FST!!:)

A good general tracker

TorrentRage.org :: Signup

And.........................

TvT.ro is widely considered as the second best tracker currently for TV shows.

It holds an unbelievable amount of series, and is a must of every TV junkie.

Episodes are usually uploaded to the tracker within minutes after their release, and there's also a requests section for specific torrents.

49858089.jpg

39685286.jpg

55443120.jpg

And the best part is most of them are freeleeches!!:)

Singup link-http://freshon.tv/signup.php

Dvdrsource..........Hurry up !!!!...Based on SweDVDr source code!!

http://www.dvdrsource.org/happysignup.php

HITLER said:
^^tvtorrents users limit reached :{

I registered @ 8.44pm.. its open

first time I tried to register i got the userlimit has reached blah blah... then i clicked Signup on top of the page (right below the title... Login | Signup)

then it worked :clap:

:cool2:

We’ve come across several no-ratio music torrent trackers such as CE, SQN (reviews coming soon), TSCN, etc. Although overlooked by many, Libble.com is one of the first ratio free music trackers to hit the BitTorrent scene. In my opinion this is a very underrated tracker –it has a great set of usability features (runs on Gazelle codebase), a content rich torrent index and a decent user base. Keep in mind that Libble is a private community and public registrations are currently closed. However there is some good news for those who are itching to get in - free invites are available on the official IRC channel.

Some of you might not have heard about this site but it has been around for several years. Libble has over 5600 registered members and tracks over 12000 music torrents – respectable stats for any private torrent site, not just for a specialized music tracker. However, note that Libble did not start out as a Gazelle tracker – they only migrated to the script in 2008. Same goes for being ratio free. Initially, this site was based on a ratio system just like most other private trackers. However Libble recently introduced an interesting concept called ‘Share Rank’ that effectively replaced the ratio system.

So what exactly is this Share Rank system? Following paragraph (quoted from their Knowledge Base) should give you an idea:

Share ranks are a system we've implemented to replace ratios. It is a measure of your contribution to the site based on several factors:

Ratio - If your ratio is between 0 and 3 you will get a positive or negative bonus based on how good (or bad) your ratio is.

Torrents Uploaded - The more torrents you upload, the higher bonus you get.

Data transferred - The more data you transfer on torrents (up or down) you higher bonus you get.

Torrents Snatched - The more torrents you snatch the higher your bonus.

Torrents seeding - The more torrents you're seeding the higher your bonus.

Hit and runs - Your total hit and runs in the last month is subtracted from your score.

These factors are combined (with different weightings) to give you a final score. This will determine your user class and whether you are put on Share rank watch or not. In general you should keep your share rank

As for the content available, Libble tracks a lot of English music releases spanning across a number of different genres. This includes popular album releases by p2p and scene groups. In addition, they have a series of exclusive mixtape releases you won’t find on any other tracker (look in the ‘Libble Mixtapes’ category). Most of the audio files are either in MP3 or FLAC formats.

Signups for Libble are currently closed. Although open signups do occur from time to time, there is an alternative way you can join without having to wait for one – IRC. Yes, you can ask for an invitation on Libble’s official IRC channel. Note that you might be asked to provide ratio proof/speedtest depending on staff who handles your invite request.

Site Name: Libble (http://libble.com)

IRC Details:

Server: irc.rizon.net (port 6667)

Channel: #libble.com

Direct Link: irc://irc.rizon.net:6667/libble.com

ENJOY

Cheers//ss3

HITLER said:
^^tvtorrents users limit reached :{

Too bad...Better luck next time...Ill update you guys,Be active out here and anyways i had posted this long back but got an infraction from the Mod...:(

Well maybe i was thinking of helping all u guys here..but have now restricted myself to post.....Kudos to the mod!!:p

And the infraction i received was quoted as

Dear SS3,

You have received an infraction at TechEnclave.

Reason: Acting Dumb
-------
No talk or info on pirated anything please, read the TE rules
-------

Now really can't figure out if that makes sense//...:hap5:

Scene Base ~ Register
Scene-Base :: Signup
Many language option~
Arabic · Danish · English · Français · Deutsch · Italiano · Hungarian · Hebrew · Latvian Português · Romanian · Español · Swedish · Finnish

As from today 22/08/2009 we will be uploading these in daily packs wich will all be freeleech and 3X Upload YES you read it right triple upload this is being done so that you the user can help your ratio by seeding these for a while to help build your stats up.

1,388 files.
:)

Courtesy- Shelly

Site Name: 1337x - Www.1337x.orG : Registration

Stats: 19800+ torrents and 52200+ members

Description: l33x is a free leech community that has no ratio rules. Their homepage openly welcomes TPB members “Here at 1337x we don't plan on selling anytime soon. We welcome all the users of TPB to use our trackers and site.Enjoy

Its a Boom site...Get in asap!!

ScreenShot

asdxl.jpg

Back